*:..。o○ 7 ○o。..:*

Start from the beginning

Jungkook looked around the room for help but it was at that moment he realised that none of his friends were in the room, even Se-Yeon had slipped off somewhere. So now he just had a bunch of people he barely knew waiting for him to be quizzed on being gay.
"I-I guess" Jungkook stuttered.
Taewoo smirked "great so what's the whole deal with this top bottom thing?"
"Uh well it's just how it sounds really"
"So the bottom is like the girl in the relationship?"
"Uhhh..no because you're still both guys"
Taewoo didn't really seem to be listening to his answers "so are you like the girl or are you the man?"
Jungkook raised his eyebrows, he didn't even know what to answer to that question.

"That's so offensive to ask Taewoo!" Another teammate chuckled.
"Jeon doesn't mind do you?" Taewoo asked.
"Uh..." Jungkook trailed off.
"See it's fine. Look Jeon, if you're the girl none of us are going to make fun. We're family here"
"We're both men" Jungkook choked out, he wanted the ground to swallow him whole.
"I heard that you date a figure skater?"
Taewoo didn't wait on Jungkook answering before he continued his interrogation "you think he's cute?"
"Yeah"
"But is he cute like a girl is cute or is he like manly?"
"Well he is a man so he's cute like a man" Jungkook tried to explain.
"Okay, one more question. So like why do you like guys over girls? Like what's so great about guys?"
Jungkook shrugged.
"Like why did you choose to date guys over girls? Did a girl like do something to you?"
"I didn't choose to date guys I just don't like girls"
"So the guy you're dating forced you to date him?"
"No bu-"
"So you chose to date a guy"
"Yeah but-"
"All I want to know is what can a guy give you over a girl"

There was a few sniggers and it just confirmed Jungkook's fears that they were making fun of him. He had never been good at standing up for himself, someone said something about one of his friends and he was ready to fight but not when it was just himself. Luckily, Jungkook was saved from answering the question when Minho burst loudly into the room and Jungkook took the opportunity to sneak out.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Jungkook, you took so long" Taehyung groaned when he met up with him and Se-Yeon.
"Yeah, what happened? You were almost ready when I left" Se-Yeon said.
"I just got caught up talking to the guys"
"It was a good win today" Taehyung commented, changing the subject.
Se-Yeon and Jungkook smiled and thanked him.
"Did you see Namjoon?" Jungkook asked, looking around to see if he could see the boy anywhere.
"I saw him at the rink but I've not seen him since the game ended" Taehyung answered.
Jungkook pouted "he must've gone home. Are we going to do our normal lunch celebrations?"

Taehyung sighed "No, we can't. My coach has been on my ass all day just because I decided to come see the hockey game so I better go practice" Taehyung grumbled "I'll see you at home Jungkook"
Taehyung waved and walked back to practice.
"Do you two live together?" Se-Yeon asked and Jungkook nodded.
"But you're both so young!" He exclaimed.
Jungkook shrugged "I lived alone anyway since I'm from Busan so Taehyung ended up at my apartment the majority of the time, so we just decided to move in together"
"Wanna hang out and celebrate by ourselves or do you want to join with the rest of the team?"
"Let's just go by ourselves" Jungkook said not wanting to be surrounded by his teammates again.
Se-Yeon smiled and nodded so they went to get lunch together.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook was sitting reading a book on the sofa by the time Taehyung got home. He looked up at him through his glasses and saw Taehyung come and sit next to him.
"How was practice?" Jungkook asked as he looked back down at his book.
"Boring, you did well today"
Jungkook smiled as he put down the book "you think?"
Taehyung nodded "you've really improved since last season"
"Thank you, that means a lot to me"
"Did you go out for lunch?" Taehyung asked.
"Yeah, me and Se-Yeon went out"
"With the team?"
"No, just by ourselves"
Jungkook saw Taehyung's facial expression change and a small frown settled on his lips "what is it?"
"Nothing nothing"
"Is it Se-Yeon? Do you not like him?"
"It's not that I don't like him" Taehyung sighed "I just don't know him well"