🐉Mulan🥋

(It's war now)

The Huns, who are led by the ruthless Shan Yu, invade imperial Han China by breaching the Great Wall. In the Imperial City, the Emperor orders a general mobilization, with conscription notices requiring one man from each family to join the Imperial Chinese Army.

Fa Mulan learns that her elderly father Fa Zhou. The only man in their family and an army veteran is being conscripted, and fears for his life due to his poor health. To protect him, she cuts her hair and takes her father's sword and armor, disguising herself as a man so that she can enlist in his stead. The family quickly learns of her departure, and Mulan's grandmother prays to the family's ancestors for Mulan's safety. The ancestors decide that the "Great Stone Dragon" will bring Mulan back and sends a disgraced former guardian, a small red dragon named Mushu, to awaken him. Mushu accidentally destroys the guardian's statue but then resolves to go instead, desiring to redeem himself to the ancestors by making Mulan a war hero.

Reporting to the training camp, Mulan passes as a man named "Ping", with Mushu providing encouragement and clumsy guidance throughout her deception. Under the command of Captain Li Shang, she and her fellow recruits including Yao, Ling, and Chien-Po. gradually become trained soldiers, but the Emperor's belligerent counsel, Chi-fu, threatens to dissuade the Emperor from allowing Shang's men to fight. Mushu then crafts a fake letter from Shang's father, General Li, ordering Shang to follow the main imperial army into the mountains. The reinforcements set out and arrive at a burnt village, discovering that the Huns have massacred General Li and his troops.

As the soldiers march up a mountain pass, they are ambushed by the Huns, but Mulan cleverly uses a Huolongchushi cannon to cause an avalanche, which buries the entire Hun army. Mulan is wounded by Shan Yu during the battle, and her deception is revealed when the wound is bandaged. Instead of executing Mulan as the law requires, Shang spares her life and expels her from the army. Mulan is left behind as the other soldiers depart for the Imperial City to report the Huns' defeat. However, Shan Yu and several of his warriors have survived, and Mulan sees them heading towards the city.

Mulan enters the city and warns Shang. The Huns then capture the emperor and seize the palace. Mulan, Yao, Ling, Chien-Po, and Shang enter the palace and defeat Shan Yu's men. Shang prevents Shan Yu from assassinating the Emperor, and Mulan lures the Hun leader onto the roof, where she pins him there with his own sword. Acting on Mulan's instructions, Mushu fires a large skyrocket at Shan Yu; the rocket strikes and propels Shan Yu into a fireworks launching tower, where he dies in the resulting explosion.

The Emperor initially reprimands Mulan, but then he and the city's assembled inhabitants praise her for having saved them and they bow to her in honor. She accepts the Emperor's crest and Shan Yu's sword as gifts, but politely declines his offer to be on his royal council and asks to return to her family. Mulan returns home and presents these gifts to her father, but he is simply happy to have her back. Having become enamored with Mulan, Shang also arrives and accepts her invitation to stay for dinner. Mushu is reinstated as a Fa family guardian as the ancestors celebrate.

(Dark side)

Mulan was weaving along with a few other females but she is noticeably upset, in the dead quiet of that morning the only noise being made was her worried sighs.

A woman asks her whats wrong and she says that the emperor issued a military draft so that one man from every family in China needs to enlist. Her father was the only man in the family to enlist. Mulans then decides to fight in her fathers place since he is old and dying.

So she buys the necessary equipment so she can travel to the military outpost, she buys a horse in the east market, a saddle in the west market, a bridle in south market and a whip in the north market. She sneaks out the next morning not telling her parents and makes camp by the river.

The river is far enough away that her parents won't be able to find her after they discover that she left. The morning after that she heads out towards Black Mountain and then enlists in the war.

She traveled 10,000 miles on the business of war. She was taught how to fight and ride horses by her father at a young age hence why she knows what to do. She utilized these skills during battle, after roughly 10 years of war and suffering heavy casualties. China defeats the invading forces and Mulan in particular is recognized for her efforts by the Emperor. This all happens while she is still disguised as a man so she successfully hides her true identity. She ends up being promoted to a high rank in the military, and the Emperor says he can give her any reward she wants. But all she asks for is a swift horse to ride home.

The news passed on so fast her family heard about it, and waited for her at the Great Wall for her return. Sometime later Mulans military comrades come and pay her a visit, only she's no longer wearing her soldiers uniform so when they see that she is a female their minds are blown.

The End.

(Nothing really dark or twisted!? Now I'm disappointed)