Chapitre 11: That Old Glass Factory

Start from the beginning

{Unknown: 1 Attachment & Message}

"You know where this is?"

———

Tsukki's eyes widened at the picture this unknown number had sent him. His blood ran cold.

He quickly slipped on a jacket and rushed to the door, putting on his shoes he left running to find the unknown location.

Yamaguchi who managed to catch a glimpse of the message, immediately knew what was going on and decided to make a call.

Meanwhile, Tsukishima was frantically looking for the location the mysterious number had sent him. Making twists and turns but he couldn't find it. Then he received another message from the same unknown number.

It was a picture of y/n tied to a chair but with her legs spread open, with a gag and her clothes torn up. Mosu was in front of her taking a selfie, making a peace sign pose while he was stepping on her vulva.

Y/n's eyes were closed, her face was flushed and she had tears all over her face and clothes.

This made Tsukishima's anger hit its ultimate peak. He started running until he found that old abandoned glass factory.

He rushed inside and it was like his nightmares had come true. Mosu Kim was standing behind y/n who was still tied to a chair, with a gag in her mouth, and tears streaming down her face. Her sad & terrified eyes were staring up at Tsukishima.

"Heyy bro! You made it! You were taking too long I just had to get started without you. You have NO idea what I've been doing." Mosu said provoking Tsukki. "I'm sure you're wondering what's going on huh? What's the big idea? Well I was done. All I wanted was to break you buut I thought I hadn't done enough. So I got your little friend here and tied her up like a bitch. I don't know what you see in her she's ugly. But it was still fun to tease her. Oh and she's fully conscious by the way. I reversed every hypnosis I had done on her. Except this time she's not going to remember all of those lovey-dovey times she had with you." He smiled.

"Look Kim I'm not your 'bro' and I don't want anything to do with you, just step aside and let me take her home please. You've done enough."

"Hmmm, nah it's much more fun this way." -Mosu

Tsukishima moved closer but then he saw Mosu's gang step out of the dark. He looked around and took a deep breath, he tried to attack Mosu but the latter hit him first. Tsukishima met a sharp pain on his leg that made him fall down on the spot.

The tall men rushed towards Tsukishima and started kicking his stomach. One held his head up by his hair while another punched his face. He was spitting blood trying to catch his breath.

"I guess I'm the type of person that holds grudges haha...Kei you're a horrible friend. You left me all alone. So now I will do the same to you!"-Mosu