m e e t i n g.

word count: 806

3rd person.

felix was laying in his bed wide awake, he hasn't been able to sleep for awhile now, it was exhausting he finally sat up and grabbed his phone, earbuds put shoes on and walked out the door.

it was 2:18 am when felix looked at the time as he walked down the street, he sighed and put his earbuds in on full blast. he was just wondering around really no place to go, just trying to burn his energy off when he felt a slight tap on his shoulder.

he paused his music and turned around a guy with black hair, his hood on and in all black stood before him, "hi" felix said, the guys smiled "hi!" felix just stared at the guy in silence taking in his features until the guy held up a cigarette, "i know this is strange, but do you happen to have a lighter? i left mine at home" felix just nodded and pulled out his lighter.

he handed his lighter to the guy and watched him light the cigarette and the guy gave it back. "thank you, i'm changbin by the way" felix nodded, "felix." "felix? mm you're not from here?" felix shook his head "i'm from australia." changbin widened his eyes "yo, that's cool." felix gave him a smile, "thank you."

"do you wanna walk?" changbin asked felix found this strange, but since he had nothing to do he nodded. "so, tell me about yourself felix." felix just kinda stayed silent he really didn't know what to say, "uhm.. i'm from australia, but i moved here when i was 17, i'm 20 now and yeah, that's about it, what about you changbin?" "ah, i've lived in korea my whole life, "i'm 21 and i like rapping" felix found the rapping part cool.

"so what brings you out here this late at night?" changbin looked over at felix, "ahh, i have trouble sleeping most nights, so i usually just walk around to try and burn energy, it never really works, but what about you?" changbin laughed and held up the cigarette, "i live by myself but, i don't like the smell of smoke in my house so i just walk around as i smoke, it's a bad habit but i don't know how to stop." felix nodded in understanding.

changbin offered a hit of his cigarette to felix, but the boy just kinda looked at it, "what? have you ever smoked before?" felix shook his head, "i never really had the urge to try it, but sure." felix took a hit and immediately started coughing as the older boy laughed at his reaction as felix handed the cigarette back in a choked voice felix replied "bad idea" changbin laughed again and wiped a fake tear out of his eye.

the walk had turned silent but even though they had just met it was a nice silence, a comfortable silence, after awhile of walking around felix yawned and changbin smiled, "you're tired!" felix nodded but didn't match changbin's excitement, changbin noticed and asked what was wrong, felix just shrugged, "i'm always tired, just can never sleep" changbin made an ah sound and nodded, "so you're suffering from insomnia?" "something like that." felix replied. they had ended up in front of felix's house and felix looked at it and sighed.

"well i guess i should be getting home, it was nice meeting you and talking to you changbin." changbin smiled, "same to you felix! do you need me to walk you home?" felix shook his head and pointed towards his house, "thats me"changbin looked at it and nodded, "well felix, i hope you're able to get some sort of sleep, even if it's a small small nap, and hopefully we will meet again, goodnight felix." felines smiled at the older and nodded, "thank you, and i hope so too, goodnight changbin."

he turned and walked away from the boy and turned back around and waved at the older boy who was still standing there, the older returned the gesture and didn't walk away until he knew the younger was in his house. felix smiled and walked to his bedroom and plopped on his bed, he pulled his phone out and looked at the time, 4:56 am. felix was surprise, he guessed he lost track of time with changbin and he usually never stays out that late maybe about an hour but never 2 hours, felix sighed and put his phone on the changer and laid back down but his body didn't budge no matter how much he tried.

it wasn't even the fact that he physically couldn't sleep, it was the fact that he couldn't stop thinking about he older boy in all black with a bad smoking habit.

written: 210110
posted: 210110