"Tell me Harry, how have you been since I last saw you?" she asked.

"Fine, thank you," he replied.

"How are you enjoying school? You're going into your 3rd year, right?"

"It's good, I enjoy being with my friends. And yes, I am."

"Are you excited to start your chosen subjects?"

"Yes, I picked Ancient Runes and Arithmancy."

Joanne smiled at that, raising an eyebrow, "not the easiest of subjects," she commented.

Harry snorted lightly. "Hopefully they'll keep me engaged."

"Ahh yes, I'd heard that you're somewhat of a prodigy,"

Harry did allow his eyes to roll then. "Hardly, I just pick things up quickly."

He hated being thought of as a prodigy, he wasn't, not really. He was just older than his peers, he'd already learnt everything being taught in classes, he'd lived through a war where he was taught how to fight and survive and now, he was able to study whatever he wanted. Yes, his memory was considerably better and he retained the knowledge he learnt but he was not a prodigy, not like Marvolo and even Dumbledore, though he hated to admit that.

"Well Harry, I can honestly say that I have no concerns about you or your situation."

Harry smiled, "so this'll be it? Nobody is going to try and take me away for Siri?"

"Nobody is going to take you away," She confirmed.

Harry grinned; he was genuinely pleased with the result.

~

Meanwhile

The burrow, Ottery St Catchpole, Devon

~

"And you're sure that this will work?" Ginny asked her mother, eyeing the potion boiling in the cauldron.

"Yes dear, it's an old family recipe," Molly said, concentrating on timing the stirs just right, it was a delicate brew.

Meanwhile, hidden from view their plans were being spied on. Fred turned and shared a grim look with George. Their mother had been brewing on and off a lot more this summer but hearing this confirmed their fears, she was planning something, and they doubted that the results would be good.

"But the last potion didn't work!" Ginny whined, "You promised he would be mine!"

Finishing the final step Molly took a step back before turning to her daughter.

"I know my dear, he will be yours. This potion isn't like the last few; it doesn't cause compulsions or fake love. It simply plants the seeds. You'll need to build a relationship, make him fall for you."

"But he's gay!"

Molly turned sharply, her face contorting in fury. "He is not gay! He's just confused. You will make him fall for you, the potion will help, don't worry darling, you'll be Lady Potter."

Ginny nodded, a sick look of pleasure crossing her face, "good."

The twins stilled at that, they couldn't believe their mother had turned into this person, but at the same time a small part of them wasn't shocked. She had always been overbearing, controlling and quick to judge, not just them but everybody, but they had ignored the signs growing up as she was their mother and therefore had their love and loyalty, but now...

~

Malfoy Manor, Wiltshire

~