A complete soul, more or less..

Start from the beginning

Seeing the gleam in Marvolo's eyes Harry felt a fleeting moment of pity before it disappeared, he recognised that look from his life before but instead of it filling him with fear and dread, Harry felt a tingling of anticipation.

"Harry?" Sirius's voice called out before the door opened slightly breaking the tension in the room.

Turning Harry sent Sirius and Remus tired smiles, Marvolo however narrowed his eyes and watched the two men approaching him like a hawk, before his eyes found Harrison again. He wanted to corner his mate and get answers, not deal with other people... Also, who was 'Harry?' such a common name was not acceptable, no his little mate was Harrison, a much more fitting name.

"My Lord," the revered tone drew his attention from Harrison's interaction and he noticed that the two who had followed in behind now lay before him with their heads bowed. Seeing the servitude sent a fleeting pulse of pleasure through him before it was drowned out by repulse. He didn't want weak snivelling sycophants, but strong followers who would and could, support and spread his ideals. He needed soldiers not servants.

Not bothered about keeping his displeasure hidden, he sent a fleeting glance to Harrison who was now drinking what looked like a pain reliever and a was holding an empty bottle of a muscle relaxer. Seeing his mate was being taken care of sent a wave of relief through him and he turned his attention to the two men in front of him who seemed both awed and terrified of him.

"Stand, you're the Lords of your houses. You shouldn't kneel and scrape on the floor like common street rats."

The tone of words jolted the men and it took them a few moments to process what their Lord had said, Severus being the first stood warily, not willing to risk looking his Lord in the eyes. He didn't want to draw any negative attention to himself and suffer the consequences.

"Severus, Harrison said you would be here."

"Yes, my Lord."

"And you Lucius, though I am not surprised as your family has continuously been faithful."

"Always my Lord,"

"Can you give him pain and muscle potions Severus?" Harrison's voice rose over the room.

Severus seemed to be knocked from his stupor hearing this and quickly reached into his robes pulling out various vial before approaching Marvolo hesitantly, as if moving quickly would break the almost calm and respectful atmosphere.

Taking the vials Marvolo allowed his magic to reach out and test the potions within them, follower or not, he was the dark Lord and he trusted no one, especially as he couldn't quite recall everything that had happened. Feeling that the potions where pure and of the highest quality Marvolo took them in quick succession, the relief he felt not showing on his face even as he basked in being pain free.

A flash of green light and so much pain

Darkness, pain, longing

"My Lord?" Severus asked hesitantly.

He couldn't believe this man was the Lord he had followed in his youth, if it wasn't for the aura of darkness and his pure presence, he would have thought the ritual had failed. The only thing his man shared with his Lord physically were the blood red eyes that Severus still sometimes had nightmares about.

"Leave me."

Harry hearing this stood with the help of Remus. He knew that Marvolo was in pain and didn't want to be seen as weak, but he didn't want to leave him on his own just yet.

"I've had rooms prepared for you, perhaps it would be best if you were to recover there?"

Sending his mate a nod, Marvolo braced himself to stand. Even with the potions now dulling the pain, he didn't know if he would be able to make even a short walk.