Harry nodded, he hoped this would help Draco with his jealousy. The boy was growing up and Harry was shocked at how mature he was being in comparison to his old self, but still Harry could sometimes see the hurt and envy Draco tried to hide.

"You've been planning this for a while, haven't you?" Blaise observed.

Harry nodded, "I have."

"I still don't understand how you've managed all of this Harry," Pansy said.

Harry just smirked, "I know,"

The dark-haired girl let out a huff of frustration, "you're not going to tell us, are you?"

Harry let his smirk fall, he did trust is friends, but he couldn't have the information getting out. The more people who knew the more likely it was that the information would be discovered. "I can't," he said, "just trust that I did most of it with help,"

The twins sensing Harry was uncomfortable quickly spoke up, breaking the slight tension that had appeared in their compartment.

"Such a mysterious Lord-"

"-A powerful, mysterious Lord-"

"-A charming, powerful, mysterious Lord,"

Harry snorted at his, "yes I'm certainly charming," he said dryly.

"You are according to 'Witch Weekly' polls- You're Europe's 2nd most eligible bachelor under 17," Blaise said without missing a beat. The fact he knew this not shocking anybody as the boy truly did know the gossip about everybody in Hogwarts.

"Only 2nd?" George mock gasped, "outrageous!"

"-Scandalous!"

With that the tension was broke as everybody started to laugh, even Neville, whom Harry knew was struggling the most with the news Tom would soon be returning.

Harry rolled his eyes, "I should get new friends," he grumbled good naturedly.

Luna giggled at this, "but my Lord, we will be such good minions."

Ignoring Luna and her jabs, Harry once again allowed his mind to wander to the things he still needed to get into place. He had a few things he needed to set up before Tom retuned in two days' time, most importantly was his meeting with Ragnok at Gringotts.

~

May 14th, 1992, The Owlery, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

~

Ragnok,

It has been too long since I last saw you my friend, but I trust that this letter finds you in good health and that your mind is still as sharp as your blade.

As you know from my previous letters, the ritual for Tom's return is due to take place on the summers solstice, so if magic wills It, I shall soon be reunited with him. It is this that I am writing to you about, I know I asked months ago but I wished to check on the progress of setting Toms new identity up, and inquire if you needed my help.

I shall never forget the aid you have given me. The support from you and your nation has truly been a blessing.

May magic grant you power over your enemies,

Harrison James Potter-Black

~

Harry had sent the letter so that he could finalise the plans for Toms return as he knew that it would be useful for Gringotts to have the base work down for Toms 'legal' return before he was resurrected. Harry had thought long and hard about the best way to go about Toms re-entry into society and had decided to falsify a will to ensure Tom regained his former vaults, thinking that would be the easiest option.