Angles Cry

~Ok so this is my FIRST story i hope u like it and if you dont tell me what i can do to make it better~

                                                                     The Description  

In 1936 the government thought that the world was going to end in 2012, so they started a business called the Hunt to create the perfect super human. The Hunt is a place under ground that has some of the greatest mines in America there to make experiments and antadots. They would take some of the young orphans from the orphanage. They found Angle in a orphanage in New York, she was vary small for her age which was 4 at the time, no one notice when Hunt took her. At the age 12 angle is clarified an experiment Angle,she looks, acts, and talks like a human, but with some super powers. 2 years later a scientist went crazy and kidnapped Angle to try and do more risky experiment on her. One night a strange boy comes and saves her, she has never seen a teenage boy so when he falls for her, she is confused as to what she wants. To top it off the same people who created her are trying to get her back.

                                                                            Chapter 1

                                                                      Who, What, When,

                                                           And How the Hell Did I Get Here

Every part of me was in pain, and it seams like my skin is on fire. My brain feels fried, I can't move, my eyes will not open, and my mouth is so dry and I can't talk or scream like I want to.

I start to panic where am I, were is my family I mean I have one, every one has one right? I try to remember but it hearts too much and it seams like every time I think my m brain is on fire and is burning on the insides.

So I don't thank I do, but there is a problem something is holding my wrist and ankles down on to what fells like ether a vary hard bed or soft medal table. I can't move vary much but when I do it feels like my and and feet are on fire.

 I'm going to die I just know it. I set there waiting and waiting for the pain too end for the burning to stop but is doesn't, at least not any time soon.

Hours, days and maybe even weeks may have past and in still in pain in tell one day someone or something came in and stabbed me with a needle in the thigh and all the pain went away but was soon replaced with fear I screamed a loud terrifying scream it left but its image was still in my head its body looked like mine but the head was deformed it looked like some one burned it and then got hit by a train ripped of a body then put on another body, I was still screaming.

When I finally stopped screaming my head cleared and I realized that I could talk, move and see. I got up to take the room in it looked like a large jail room, it had white cement walls and floors, it had little furniture which included a big TV, computer, small bed, book shelf with lots of big books and a room connected to two other rooms with no doors one room looked like a kitchen but a vary small one with a small fridge, a sink, and no stove. The other room looked like a bathroom and had a toilet, a sink with a mirror above it, and a bathtub/shower.

 I got up and went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked different my light caramel looking skin was covered in filth and my curly hair that is also light caramel and had dark brown streaks was in sticking up in every possible way, my face was slightly red like I had ran  in a cold weather.