bloody fingers

Once a hotel was haunted by a ghost who had bloody fingers who liked to haunt a one perticular room----------------------------------------------------------------------------One day a man needed a room to stay in and the man running the offic told him there was no available rooms...except for one which is haunted that we don't put for sale. The man told the manager he would take anything and he wasn't afraid of ghosts , so the room was sold to him and he went to his room. When he got there he heard sounds but he ignored them until they got louder and he stopped and listened to hear where it was coming from he heard a ghost start coming out the closet repeating, "bloody fingers, bloody fingers ". So he ran out with his stuff and never returned..... The next week a lady checked it out saying she isn't afraid of anything or anyone not even a dumb ghost. When she got to the room it was a different story... The same thing happened to her and she left. The next month a teen checked out the room for guitar practice. He told them that the ghost story was cool but he isn't a baby. When he got there he didn't listen to the ghost, the ghost fingers got more bloody and she got louder and louder till the teen couldn't take it anymore, so he looked the ghost in the eyes and said, "Chill dude!" And " got get yourself a fucking bandaid".