Originally, Ye Jiao just said it casually, but she couldn't stop after one bite. In the end, a bowl filled her stomach.

Feeling her stomach, Ye Jiao exhaled.

It's great to be a human.

After eating, Ye Jiao took the Shiya grass flowerpot and walked back in the ox cart.

As soon as she got home, she immediately returned to her yard, walking extremely fast, Xiao Su had to trot to keep up.

When Ye Jiao opened the door, she saw Qi Yun sitting behind the table in his coat, looking at her with a little surprise, as if she didn't expect Ye Jiao to return so soon.

Ye Jiao's eyes widened, and her soft lips were slightly pursed.

Qi Yun was a little inexplicable. Normally, Ye Jiao liked to talk and laugh. It was the first time he saw Ye Jiao's appearance, and he couldn't help thinking that his lady was angry?

Afraid of getting into the cold, Ye Jiao greeted Xiao Su who was holding the flowerpot to follow her in, and then quickly closed the door.

When she turned her head, her brows frowned: "Xiang-gong, you promised me to stay still, what if the wind blow again."

To recuperate, you have to lie down on the bed, how can you come down?

Qi Yun realized that Ye Jiao was worried about him, so he couldn't help but smile, put the pen in his hand, and said gently: "I slept for a long time, and my body was crunchy. I just woke up for dinner, thinking about the time to come and see the Account."

"It's better to go back and lie down, but you can't catch the cold anymore." Ye Jiao stepped forward and wanted to help him, but she watched Qi Yun wear his bed clothes, but didn't change his clothes, fearing that the cold on his body would hit him, Ye Jiao stopped, "Go and lie down by yourself, I'll watch it here."

After Qi Yun woke up, he didn't feel dizzy. On the contrary, he had a rare comfort. But after listening to Ye Jiao's words, Qi Yun felt warm and did not refuse. He immediately got up and went to the bed, covering himself with a quilt. Strictly.

After he wrapped himself up, Qi Yun looked at Ye Jiao with a calm eyebrow, "Why do you come back so early today?"

Seeing him obedient, Ye Jiao stretched her eyebrows and said with a smile: "I'm  worried about you, so I'm back."

These words are direct and frank. Little Ginseng has always said what she has in hier heart, but it feels warm in Qi Yun's ears.

It was warm, and it was touches his heart.

Ye Jiao didn't notice the slight touch on Qi Yun's face. She went on to say: "I went to the medicine garden on the way back, and brought a plant of this back."

Xiao Su stood aside obediently, and after hearing what Ye Jiao said, she immediately raised the flowerpot in her arms.

Qi Yun only glanced at it, then said: "Shiya grass is rare, and it is not easy to encounter it."

Ye Jiao was a little surprised: "Do you know it, Xiang Gong?" Dong Da clearly said that it is not very common.

Qi Yun didn't think this was any strangeness, and said slowly: "I usually have nothing to do. I read a lot of account books, and I will remember the ones written in the books."