⋆⋅ six ⋆⋅

Start from the beginning

"AHHAHA NO ONE MESSES WITH OLLIEMOLLY" I said as he re-balanced himself.

"ok fine, piggyback up the stairs then we'll un-pack" 

"yessir"

As he walked through the upstairs hallway, we noticed how cool this place was.

"this must be ours" tommy let me down from his back.

There was a pullout couch and one bed,

"you and tubbo can sleep on the pullout I get the bed."

"no, I want the bed."

"WOULD YOU RATHER SLEEP ON THE FLOOR TOMMY?"

"no"

"I thought so" I said as I started unpacking my clothes and putting them in the dresser.

Tubbo ran into the room and had snacks in his hands.

"oh sweet you got the stash." I said grabbing a handful of jellybeans.

"yes America food is so processed" he said stuffing his mouth with Cheetos.

"what is all of this?" Tommy rummaged through the American snacks

"oh I have no idea what these is I just grabbed things and dipped." Tubbo 

Then it dawned on me

"guys why don't we explore the place for a bit." I said waving the food down as they asked questions.

"oooh yes I love exploring let's go!"

We ventured out into the hallway to the game room, and we saw what I hoped for. A perfect gaming setup.

Tubbo really wanted to go outside, (it being November) it was completely dark out. We still went out to check the deck. As tommy stepped onto the beach, he noticed that not far away there was a community pool.

We knew exactly what we were going to do that night.

We went back inside to see the others and noticed they decided on grilled cheese for a late dinner. George wanted to be the cook, so he made all of us perfect grilled cheese sandwiches.

"these are so pog gogy" tommy said in between mouthfuls. Everyone nodded in agreement.

After we all finished, I decided to call my mother to tell her I was alive. (she was thrilled)

When I came back downstairs, Wilbur had pulled out uno and was giving cards to everybody. 

"oh no you didn't" I said running to my seat.

"I'm always prepared." He said very focused

"I WIN"  Dream screamed in our faces.

"YOU ALLLLLL ARE A BUNCH OF LOSERS!!!!" he ran around the table.

"TAKE THE L AMATUERS"

This was Dream's 3rd game in a row he had won after an hour of chaos.

"I DEMAND A REMATCH." Wilbur smiled as he put more cards down.

"THIS IS THE 3RD BLOODY REMATCH!" Tommy bellowed.

"CAN WE HAVE DESSERT NOW!" Tubbo yelled from across the table.

"YES TUBBO I'LL HELP YOU WITH THAT!" I yelled back as we both got up and head for the kitchen.

"WHY ARE WE ALL YELLING!" Niki questioned.

"I HAVE NO IDEA!" George and Sapnap yelled in unity.

tubbo was rummaging through the kitchen trying to find utensils as I pulled the cake out of the fridge.