𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

Start from the beginning

richie turns to face me adjusting his glasses. he looks like he had just seen a ghost.

we gathered the rest of the losers and as we walked in the well house stanley stopped at the door.

"are you okay?" richie ask.

he doesn't reply.

"c-come on stan. if we d-don't stick t-together, it'll win" i say

after a bit of the awkward silence he finally steps inside. we head to the basement and toss the rope that was hanging on a latch (the thing in the movie idk what its fucking called LMFAO)

i went down first and crawled in the opening a little far down. next went eddie. then richie. then ben. then beverly then mike but before bike the chance something pulled him.

"mike!?" everybody shouted.

we saw henry standing over the well. he starts pulling the rope up.

"get the rope!" eddie yells as we all try grabbing it but failed.

we don't know much about what happened between henry and mike but a few moments later henry comes crashing down the well.

"i'm okay" mike says.

he carefully climbs down the rope and crawls into the opened spot where everyone else was.

"w-where's st-stan?" i ask as everyone starts looking.

we finally find him scared, with a bit of blood dripping down from his face.

i hear a small laugh and start walking towards where i heard it. after i turn a corner i see y/n, floating there and she looks like she were just possessed. i look over and see a person that looked like georgie wearing his yellow raincoat. i didn't get a proper look at him since he was so far away but i had to go after him.

"i'll come back for you y/n" i say hoping she could hear me. i run after the small boy and it was georgie.

Y/n's POV

i couldn't move or see anything. i felt something pull me closer to the ground. bill? i thought. something shook me a bit.

"why isn't she waking up?!" someone cried.

they then kissed me causing me to wake up gasping for air. it was ben.

"the rain falling reminds me of you.." i whisper.

"because it is falling hard and i am too" ben whispers back at me. that's when i knew it wasn't bill who wrote me that poem, ben did.

we then say bill and ran up to him but ended up seeing somebody else. georgie.

"bill, i miss you. i want to come home and see you. see mom. see dad" georgie cried.

i was freaked out. there was no way georgie survived down here with some psycho ass clown.

"g-g-georgie i miss you too, and i want m-more than a-anything for you t-to come home" bill says taking mikes gun from his hand and pointing it at georgie, "but you aren't georgie"

he shot the gun. i knew for a fact that it broke bill's heart and i knew that everybody else knew it wasn't georgie but we were all shocked. tears run down bill's cheeks.

the dead georgie starts turning into that stupid clown and grabs bill and wraps his arm around his throat.

"let go of him!" i yell.

"if you all leave i will feast on him and go into hiding for the next 27 years, or i can feast on all you" the clown says.

"we can't just leave him!" beverly says.

richie takes a step to the front of the group.

"this what i was talking about. we're all gonna die. i told you bill. i fucking told you. you punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, you broke me to a fucking crackhead house. and now.. we're gonna have to kill this fucking clown" richie says hitting the clowns with a spike.

"WELCOME TO THE LOSERS CLUB ASSHOLE" he screams as he hit the clown a second time.

the clown let's go of bill to lung at richie but i grabbed a spike and hit the clown.

"take this you ugly piece of shit" i say as i hit the clown with the metal spike.

after a bit of time of fighting it, it had finally gotten weaker but so have we. it changed into all of our fears, or at least most of ours.

the clown had shifted into mine and richie's father.

"y/n.. you wouldn't do this to your father would you? you're still my-" i grab my spike and stab the clown that shifted it my father down it's throat.

he's hanging onto the ground while is lower half is falling.

"y/n wasn't sc-scared of you th-thats why sh-she i-is still a-a-alive. but w-we aren't a-afraid, not an-anymore" bill says he's about to hit the clown.

"fear" it whispers before dropping itself down the endless hole.

"holy fuck.." i say out of breath.

we all run towards the hole and stop before anyone falls in.

"i know what i'm writing for my summer experience" richie says as beverly gave him a dirty look. bill starts walking towards the muddy yellow raincoat that georgie used to wear and got on his knees and started crying. i quickly ran over to him hugging him as he buried his head into my shoulder. the rest of the losers did the same.

i felt terrible. i promised bill we'd find him and we didn't. i let him down.

"i'm sorry" i whisper quietly.