Chapter 2

{KANAN POV}

"Look, Zeb. Just be nice to him, Hes...not feeling well." I say, not metioning anything about the darkness he feels.

"I'm taking no pity on the kid! He's got no right to go and wake someone up in the middle of the night jus' cause he is sad." Zeb grunts.

"No, He's not feeling sad!" I say, looking at him.

"Then how does the kid feel? Mad? Gulity?" He ask.

"I think...' I pause.

Ezra just came out of the dorm.

"I think...you better get some sleep, Zeb. Tomorrow we are planning a new mission. Can't have members falling asleep, you too Ezra." I say, pointing to the bunks.

"I guess so..." Zeb said, looking at Ezra. He walked over to the bunk and laid down.

"Ezra." Kanan said, pointing at his bed.

"Relax, just getting water." He said, walking past.

I stay there, to make sure he gets in bed and doesn't try to leave. Just for his safety.

Ezra finally came back and I open the door to the dark dorm.

His eyes widen and looked at the dorm.

"Something the matter?" I ask, not understanding his fear of the darkness.

"I...Didn't get enough...water..." He said, running back.

This happened all through the night.

Ezra and I were up, playing these "games".

In the morning he finally goes in. But a few minutes later, everyone is up. We meet in the mission room where Ezra didn't seem to be focused.

"So, we have a new mission. We got Intell of the new Empire weapons and I don't think anyone needs that. And that's where we Come in. We need to find and destroy it. Every one okay with that?" Hera asked looking around.

"Busting bucket heads? I'm in." Zeb said, nodding.

"I'm in!" Sabine smiled.

"Definitely in." I say, nodding.

Ezra didn't respond. He was looking at the wall.

I could tell that he wasn't over the darkness. "Ezra, focus." I say, hoping to snap him out of it.

{EZRA POV}

"Just because I want to become a jedi doesn't mean I have to focus all the time." I mumble, looking at the ground.

Then I look up at Kanan.

"I'm in."  I say, even though I didn't even here the mission.

"What was that?' Kanan saod standing.

"I said I'm in." I said, standing as everyone looked at me and kanan.

"Before that."

"I...said...When will this start?' I say, lying.

"Tomorrow, After noon.' Hera says looking at him.

"Where?" I ask.

"Thats...part of the plan, Ezra. We have to figure that out..." Hera tells him.

"Oh Uh, Okay." I say, quickly moving passed him. "I'll be in my dorm...' 

{KANAN POV}

Zeb looks at me after Ezra leaves. "What were you sayin' last night?"

"Ezra isn't feeling well." I say.

"And he's obviously not mad, so he must be sad, right?" Sabine says, assuming.

"No, He's not sad either." Zeb said.

"He's feeling dark."I finally say. "He's doubtful of his training and we need to get him on right track as soon as possible."