Kintsugi Art ~ Ch6

Start from the beginning

"That's exactly what I am...A broken poetry piece." I chuckled sadly, looking down at the necklace with a grim expression. It was ironic, considering that my whole life I was exactly that- flaws and imperfections. Sukuna took the necklace from my hands and began slowly clipping it around my neck, brushing my hair out of the way as he done so.

"You're wrong. That's what you were." He said with a confident gaze, telling me with just a single look that I was worth more than I thought I was. I was a broken pottery piece when I met Sukuna, and he was the perfect gold...and once he gave me his heart, he turned me into a piece of art. This made me smile softly at him as I finally started to feel happier. Even though Sukuna was not the best with words, he sure did know how to tell me things with his actions.

Sukuna grinned at my smiling face then began clapping loudly in light of his victory.
"There she is!" He called out, happy to see me smiling again. I giggled at his words and leaned forward to kiss his cheek with pure affection.
"Thank you. I needed that." I told him. He smirked then pulled me closer to kiss my lips which I happily returned. Then he pulled me with him as he stood out of the bed.

"Now shall we do something that I've wanted to do since the day you received my heart?" He asked me with a playful raised brow. Looking up at him with a confused gaze, I wondered what it was he was reffering to. I was still emotionally exhausted but maybe getting up and being productive would more than just good for me.
"What will we be doing?" I asked him as he covered my eyes and he warped us. After uncovering my eyes, I realised that he had taken us to the middle of his temple.

"I'm finally teaching you how to use your cursed energy." He said excitedly, licking his lips as he imagined me becoming just as powerful as he was. I was also actually quite excited to start learning how to harness the cursed energy that I gained from Sukuna. I hadn't been born with my own cursed power so the feeling of power flowing through me was very new to me.

"Will you be teaching me how to warp to anywhere that I wish to?" I asked hopefully, making him chuckle at how naive I was to the concept of cursed energy. But I couldn't help it, warping was something that I've always been jealous of- something so cool that to me was unique only to Sukuna.
"Not yet." He chuckled, making me pout in disappointment.

"I'm going to teach you how to sense me." Sukuna said, unwrapping his arm from around me and walking back a few steps from me. I tilted my head in confusion after processing his words, spinning around to look back at him. What did he mean whwn he said to 'sense' him? How on earth does one 'sense'?

"You're going to teach me...how to sense you?" I repeated quitely with confused furrowed brows.
"By giving you my heart, I created a conection between us - One tied by cursed energy. By tapping into that cursed energy you can follow it's trail to me. Think of it as a rope, one in which you can follow to find me." He explained making me nod along curiously.

"Before I can teach you how to master cursed energy, I have to teach you how to access it. And this is the perfect task to do so." Sukuna said as he pulled a blindfold from mid air, warping it into his hands. See- that! I wanted to do that! What use would sensing him do when he was always beside me? Sukuna quickly wrapped it around my eyes then once again stepped back.

"When I use our cursed bond to find you, your presence feels warm and welcoming. I follow that feeling to find you. Feel my presence- find it. Think about what it feels like, then try to follow it." Sukuna orderes as he stepped further and further away from me, his voice getting quieter as he stepped back. I was assuming that he now began hiding from me, in a place when he could watch me search for him.

So I sighed deeply, mentally preparing myself to start what he had instructed me to do. He told me to first feel his presence which wasn't too hard to do. I just had to make sure I was concentrating enough so that feeling didn't slip away. My eyes were clenched as I tried to keep ahold of his presence.