Savior | Chapter Thirty-Five

Start from the beginning

Drista rolled her eyes. "Fine."

She ran downstairs. I grabbed Pumpkin carrier, he woke up an hour ago but just went back to sleep. Dream put the two boxes he was holding on down on the ground. 

I threw out a lot when we were packing, but there was all my grandmother's stuff and the stuff that I kept so there were a lot of boxes. 

"C'mon, you better help me." Dream said as he walked out of the room.

"Fine, Dad." I laughed, following him down the stairs.

"Oh shut up." Dream laughed.

After we got all the boxes from the car, we had dinner with Dream's mom and Drista. I'd be meeting the rest of Dream's family tomorrow. Then after dinner, Drista and I hung out for a little then she and Dream's mom left. 

"Fuck, now I need to unpack," I said as I walked into my room. 

Patches were sitting in from of Pumpkin's carrier, looking at him confused. 

Dream walked into my room, "Oh um, yeah, you should probably let Pumpkin out." He picked Patches up, sitting down on the bed.

I let Pumpkin out of the carrier, sitting down across from Dream after I put the carrier away. Pumpkin curled into my lap, looking up at me confused.

I laughed, "Pumpkin, that's Patches."

"Holy shit, Pumpkin is so much bigger than Patches." Dream laughed.

I laughed again as Pumpkin tried to hide in my hoodie. "Pumpkin, chill out bud. She's not going to hurt you." 

I held Pumpkin, looking at Patches. She was staring at Pumpkin, watching his every move.

"Pumpkin you're being dramatic," I whispered as Patches walked closer to Pumpkin. 

Dream wheezed in the background, recording what was happening. I let go of Pumpkin, he didn't move. 

"Go say hi, bud," I said. 

Pumpkin glared up at me then walked over to Patches hesitantly. Patches walked closer to Pumpkin, meowing softly. Pumpkin meowed back.

I looked at Dream confused, who looked at me also confused.

Pumpkin walked back to me, still glaring at me as he laid in my lap. Patches looked over at Dream then walked over to me. I held my hand out, she smelled my hand then rubbed her face against it.

"Um..." I said.

Dream wheezed, putting his phone away, and picked Patches up. "Let's go feed them." 

I stood up, taking Pumpkin with me.

I walked back up to my room, pulling my hair in a lazy ponytail. I started unpacking everything, it was mainly clothes and things for filming and streaming. 

Dream was in his office, George was streaming so he was hanging out with him. 

Halfway through unpacking, I got bored and took a break. I sat down on my bed, picking my phone up.

Everyone was freaking out about where I went, I did just go MIA for almost two weeks without reasoning so I understand why. I scrolled through Twitter for a little until I got to one of Tommy's tweets. It was something dumb about him hating men. 

I sighed, I needed to call him, and Tubbo, and everyone else. 

I clicked on Tommy's contact, putting the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" Tommy said as he picked the call up almost instantly.

"Hey, Tommy," I responded. "Don't freak out, I'm okay- well-doing better." 

"That's good. Did you make it to Florida?" Tommy asked.

"How do you-"

"Dream told me. He's been keeping everyone in the loop, just to make sure we all know you're okay. He didn't say anything else though." Tommy said, cutting me off.

"Oh okay. I should probably thank him for that." I muttered.

"You sound tired," Tommy commented. "When's the last time you slept?"

"Umm... a few hours before Dream and I left for Florida," I responded.

"Then you should go to bed."

"I know. I will soon. I just thought I should explain everything to you and everyone else." I said.

Tommy hummed in response.

I took a deep breath and explained everything about my grandma, the short custody war (Only short because of the records Mr. Tucks got of my parents using and drinking), and everything with my parents beforehand. I had to take short breaks between a few things - sore subjects - but Tommy always made sure I was okay, not pressuring me to go on or anything.

"And," I started, taking a deep breath. "before all this, I should be thanking you the most." 

"Why?"

"Because.." I took another deep breath, "Months before I started streaming, I was in an awful mental state, to say the least. My grandma got breast cancer and my parents were putting her through another custody war for me. I just... I remember getting in my car one day, mid panic attack with tears pouring down my face, I started driving, my mind repeating every bad thing in my life. I tried calming myself down but I couldn't. Then I remember just stopping in a parking lot after I... after I almost did something awful. One of your videos or streams popped up in my recommended, I got the notification for it. I don't know why, but I sat in the parking lot for about an hour, watching a few of your videos." 

I paused, taking another deep breath.

"Then just like that, I put my phone down, wipe my eyes, and went home. You- even though you didn't even know, you saved my life that day. I almost did something awful. Without you, I'd probably wouldn't be here." I said, wiping my eyes.

Tommy didn't say anything but I could tell he was processing everything.

"I'm so sorry that all of a sudden I've just thrown all this on you and-"

Tommy cut me off, " Don't apologize. I rather have to 1v1 your parents in real life than not have you still here even if we're an ocean away. So please stop apologizing, none of this is your fault."

"I know-"

Tommy cut me off again, "Londyn, don't give me a really convincing excuse or whatever. None of this was your fault. You have so many people that care about you and love you. I love you, Londyn." 

I wiped my eyes again, taking another deep breath. "I love you, Tommy."