"Problem" Part 4 of Falling in Love With Chandler Riggs

Y/N- Your name

*Chandlers P.O.V. at all time*
I finally get home after the convention.

I walk inside calling for my mom and dad a.k.a. My managers.

As I wait for them in the kitchen I try to think of a way to tell them I'm going on a date with Y/N.

My parents finally come into the kitchen.

"Hey! There's something I need to tell yo-"

"Son? I'd like you to meet someone" my dad says cutting me off.

"But is really impor-"

"Hi!" A blonde girl says as she walks in the room.

"Uh, Hi?"

"Chandler I'd like you to meet Sam, your new girlfriend"

*Plot Twist*

"Wait what?!" I say glaring at my parents"

"Your father and I think this would be good for publicity" my mom says

"Sam is an Actress in the U.K." My dad says "We think it will help get you noticed more and it will be great for publicity"

"What? No! I don't even know her! I don't know anything about her!" I shout.

But then I started to think.. I don't know anything about Y/N either. But that's different. I think.

"Listen if this is complicated I could just go and we could pretend this never happened." Sam suggested

"Sounds good to me!" I say in pleasure

"Chandler!" My mom elbows me giving me a disappointed look.

"What? I'm already interested in someone else!" My parents are devastated. " I tried telling you that in the beginning! But of course you didn't give ME a chance to talk!" I begin to shout.

I walk out of the kitchen and run up to my room.

"What am I going to do about Y/N" I whisper to myself.

"Chandler, can we talk about this and the other person your interested in, please?" My mom says as she walks into my room as my dad is down stairs handling Sam...

Authors Note; I'm really happy with this part! I might post part 5 tomorrow!