𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗸?

Start from the beginning

Exhaling a tired breath, Midori sunk further into her seat beside Naito. 'Me,' she answered.

'Someone other than you. . .'

'Choi Midori.'

'That's you. . .'

'Melody Choi.'

'Still you. . .'

She knew they weren't ever going to be satisfied with that answer, so she made the quick decision to cast her eyes towards the cameraman. 'Him,' she answered, nodding her head towards the cameraman.

'Huh?'

Their confused state caused a small laugh to leave her lips, her hand finding Ni-ki's hair, slowly running her fingers through the brown locks.

Midori gave the cameraman a playful wink, notching how he looked the other way in embarrassment. He couldn't have been more than four years older. Granted, she couldn't fully see his face for the lower half was covered by a black mask ― but from what she had seen, he wasn't too ugly.

'Okay. . .' Daniel trailed off before turning his attention towards Naito.

'Naito-hyung, truth or dare?'

'Is "no" an option?' Naito asked with a raspy laugh.

'No,' Daniel replied.

Sighing, Naito straightened his back and looked at Daniel. 'Truth.'

Daniel pondered on it for a moment before his face lit up. 'When did you have your first kiss?'

'Fifteen,' Naito answered without hesitation.

Daniel looked taken aback for a second. 'I didn't expect him to be so open about it,' he laughed.

Midori gave Daniel a light shrug. 'A kiss is a kiss.'

'You'll know what we mean when you're older,' Naito told him, giving him a thumbs up.

Fingers finding hers, Midori looked down at Ni-ki, seeing him play with hers. He was nervous and Midori couldn't blame him. It was the last day before they'd reveal the final members and if anyone deserved to debut, it would be Ni-ki.

 It was the last day before they'd reveal the final members and if anyone deserved to debut, it would be Ni-ki

SEATED IN FRONT OF THE GATE, Midori sat beside Naito, her neck craned to see the big screens in front of her.

'Choi Midori and Choi Naito will record their promotion video together.'

Midori looked at Naito, confusion stretching across her face. They would be shooting their promotion video together. . . while everyone else were going to shoot it individually. Did that mean they were meant to debut together?

Naito glanced at Midori, 'I have an idea.'

'Do you?'

'And it's a good one.'