𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹'𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Especially after they found out about Koshiro.

K seemed to fill that empty hole in her heart, having been the same age as Koshiro was supposed to be and seeming to be the exact person Midori dreamt about.

But of course, even with K in her life, there was still this part that wanted to find her brother. Naito shared that feeling with her, both yearning for that comforting feeling an older sibling brought.

 Naito shared that feeling with her, both yearning for that comforting feeling an older sibling brought

SUNGHOON AND MIDORI HAD OFFICIALLY LOST THEIR MINDS. After Ta-ki got eliminated, Sunghoon had to change teams to make them even, ending in him having to act cute alongside Midori. Heeseung had gotten brainwashed and all Midori could do was aspire to be equally as brainwashed as him.

She narrowed her eyes, watching Heeseung wink to the mirror.

'We can be better than that,' Sunghoon muttered to her, standing slightly behind her, also holding the same suspicious look on his face.

'Can we?' Midori asked, not bothered by his closeness.

'Embrace your femininity and kawaii culture,' Sunghoon coughed beside her.

'Okay. . .' Midori trailed off, the corners of her lips twisting into a forced smile. 'I'll do it Sunghoon-chan!'

'Not like that―'

She turned her head, cocking an eyebrow at the older boy. 'Then what?'

'Just act like you do when you're angry.' His shoulders lifted into an innocent shrug.

'Oh, because I'm cute when I'm angry?'

'Yeah,' Sunghoon nodded.

'That must be one of the dumbest things you've ever said. . .'

'NAITO!' Midori called out, waving her hand in the air before sprinting over to him, embracing him in a big hug

'What the fuc―' Naito uttered as soon as she wrapped her arms around him. 'Who hurt you?!'

'What do you mean?' Midori whined, looking at him with big eyes. 'Can't I miss my brother?'

Frowning in confusion, Naito's eyes met Heeseung. The older boy only sent him an innocent shrug.