{𝟬𝟲}

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟮,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬📍𝗚𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗱, 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟮,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
📍𝗚𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗱, 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮

"Pops I'm heading to the arcade" I yelled outside his door.

"Ight" he said and I heard a woman moaning and grunting.

"Pops you fuckin" I said disgusted.

He came and opened the door halfway so only his head was showing.

"Toot go out and don't come back til later on" he said

"Well imma need money" I said holding my hand out

"Fuckin kids" He said and closed the door then came back and reached me money out the door. "Ghost coming home he said to tell you he missed his lit sister"

"Ight. Love ya ole man"

"Love ya kid" he said and we did our handshake.

I drove to the arcade and saw FB with Asia sitting on the pool table talking to each other and Dee brought Diesel and they was playing the basketball game on the other side of the arcade.

I'm surprised he brought Asia and I'm surprised Asia and Dee ain't fight or nothing.

"Wassam hoes" I said walking over to FB and Asia and it got quiet

"Aye what you doin hea?" FB asked

"What you mean? I told you I was comin"

"Nah you said you changed yo mind"

"Well I'm hea nie" I said and walked to the motorcycle game next to them.

Then I saw Tanya and TJ walk in. They must didn't see me because she went straight to Dee as they walked over to us.

"Yo what the fuck" FB said when he saw Tanya hug Dee.

"What" they said at the same time.

"Fake ass hoes I swea." He said and shook his head

Dee rolled her eyes and her and Tanya kept talking I didn't turn around cause I wanted to see if Dee would go off or keep talking.

I finally got up after 2 minutes and went to her.

"Yo what Tanya doing hea? Still part of y'all prank?" I asked tryna stay calm.