Chapter Three // 300 Million meters per second // Class Trial

please please please let me know if i've left any of my notes in here, i've been writing for so long i just want to get this posted!

Monoissei: Alright, let's begin with a simple explanation of the class trial.

Monomeiko: So, at the end of the trial, your votes will determine the results.

Monoissei: If the person who receives the most votes is the true culprit, the blackened, they will be punished.

Monomeiko: BUTTT, if the person who receives the most votes is NOT the true culprit, or spotless, everyone else gets punished, and the blackened is allowed to leave.

Monomeiko: My, my...we have such a big issue here....

Monoissei: Hey, what is it?! What's the big issue?!

Monomeiko: Mayumi is gone! W-We're losing our comic reliefs!!!!

Monoissei: Oh...yeah, that's true. Hiroyuki and Ryuji, your relationship is the basis of all the comedy in this killing game!!! Watch out!!

Atsuji Minami: You considered them comic relief?

Hannah Campbell: Oh, yeah...Ryuji, did you talk to Hiroyuki about his problem with everyone?

Hiroyuki Yamasaki: I'm right here! Just ask me, for fucks' sake!

Hannah Campbell: What?!

Ryuji Takase: Uhh, I went a bit too far with the whole encouragement thing. I've tried to calm him down, but...

Hiroyuki Yamasaki: Fuck yeah! Let's do this!

Hiroyuki Yamasaki: You don't need to worry about taking charge again, Nycas! I'll fuckin' do it!

Hiroyuki Yamasaki: So...ummm...

Hiroyuki Yamasaki: Well, I kinda missed the whole investigation 'cause I was in my room...so it's okay if you guys sorta lead it for a bit...

Sota Hayashi: Wow. Just wow.

Hiroyuki Yamasaki: But don't worry! As soon as I'm caught up, I'll be back in the game!

NONSTOP DEBATE START

Sota Hayashi: Um...so Teruko and Mayumi were killed, right?

Haruto Kawabe: Well, yeah. That's obvious.

Ryuji Takase: Maybe it'd be smart to start by figuring out who died first...

Kotomi Tokushige: Teruko's body was in the chapel, and Mayumi's was in the lounge. Maybe their locations have something to do with the case?

Haruto Kawabe: So it's safe to assume that they were both killed in the lounge and chapel respectively?

Yukie Bando: It definitely seems like it...

There was a small contradiction there...

Monokuma File 03
Monokuma File 04
Suicide Note
Chapel Blood Pools
Last Place Perk
Splinters
Ryuji's Account
Mayumi's Last Words
Mayumi's Bedroom<
Teruko's Food Tray

Sota Hayashi: Um...so Teruko and Mayumi were killed, right?

Haruto Kawabe: Well, yeah. That's obvious.

Ryuji Takase: Maybe it'd be smart to start by figuring out who died first...

Kotomi Tokushige: Teruko's body was in the chapel, and Mayumi's was in the lounge. Maybe their locations have something to do with the case?