Before Loki can finish his thoughts, Tony has given in to the rage bubbling inside him, throwing himself towards Loki with guns blazing. His fist barely collides with Loki's jaw before he's sent flying backward to the cold floor. A loud thud rings out through the room, the other avengers flinching away from Tony's body as they stare at him blankly. Nobody wanted this to turn into a fight. Least of all Tony but if Loki was about to threaten his sister then he sure as hell wasn't about to back down without a fight.

"Oh, you will pay for that you mewling mortal." Loki snaps, marching over to Tony and lifting him into the air by his chin with ease. Tony's jaw locks tightly, his eyes burning into Loki's and challenging him to hit him. But hitting Tony would be too kind for Loki's style. No Loki liked to cause real pain, to play games with his prey. Once Loki's lifted him as high as he can, he tosses his to the far side of the room, Tony's back coming into contact with several bottles of scotch as glass smashed beneath him.

It's Steve who attacks next, diving at Loki from behind with his fists raised. But of course, Steve's strength is no match for a gods as Loki tosses him to the ground with ease. Tony, whose now managed to pull himself back to his feet, small scratches and droplets of blood scattered across his back, launches himself ear Loki again. Tony's fist collides with Loki's face, a crunch coming from his jaw before Lokis face turns cold. He grabs Tony by the neck, lifting him into the air even as Tony claws at Loki's unusually large hands. Despite Tony's best efforts to kick free, he too is no match for the strength of a god as Loki throws him towards the window, glass shattering before Tony's body falls over the edge. There's a loud crack at the door before Tony's suit flies through the room, managing to knock a surprised Loki off his feet before diving after Tony.

Somehow, whilst all the violence and fighting has been going on, Peter has managed to make his was over to my side, cradling my weak head in his lap. "Mum?" He shakes my body, tears welling in his eyes as he hugs me tight to his body, "Mum, please wake up." Peter begs as he continues to shake me, assuming that if I'm shook enough I'll magically awaken.

"She can't hear you son." bellows a voice from behind Peter, who whips his head around only to be greeted by the face of his so called father. Well a man who was his father by blood but never by choice.

"Please, wake her up." He cries, his voice weak and trembling upon his teary cheeks. He'd just gotten his mother back. He wasn't about to lose her again. "I'm begging you."

Something flickers across Loki's face for a moment, a hint of sadness perhaps. Almost as though he actually felt bad for what he'd done. Or perhaps, he actually cared for his child more than he would ever admit. But whatever it was, it was wiped from his face quicker than it arrived. "I'm sorry for doing this but I have to."

He raises his scepter, lowering it gently upon Peter's chest with a small smirk. Peter's eyes become dark, black taking over the light within them before his weakened body falls towards the floor with a thud. After sighing, Loki lowers himself just enough to lift my weak frame into his arms.

"That was actually easier than I thought it would be. Good job I got rid of the wizard or it definately wouldn't have been." He looks down at my sleeping face, his eyes softening for a moment as they land upon a strand of hair in my eyes. Carefully, he reaches up and tucks it gently behind my ear, smiling to himself once again. Maybe he did truly care for this mortal, who knows? But it didn't matter anymore for she could no longer be his. She was wanted by something she would never return from. "I'm sorry my queen but I had no choice." He whispers gently, lowering his face just enough to place a kiss on my forehead. "Now we must go, he'll be waiting for you." Loki assures my sleeping frame before he disappears into thin air, my body along with him.

A door on the far end of the room swings open again, Wanda's petit frame emerging from behind it as she springs into the room all cheery. "Hey, sorry I'm late..." her voice trails of when her eyes land upon the wreckage before her. Glass has shattered upon every corner of the room. Tables are upside down and chairs completely destroyed. Peter's frail body lays in the corner, completely unconscious even as Nat attempts to wake him. "What in the world hapened here?"

Steve pulls himself up off the ground with a groan, his muscles burning to the point where they're barely functional. Once he's sat upright, he props himself up against the bar, letting his head falls back in defeat as his body gives in to the pain. "Loki took Abi." He whispers, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.

Suddenly, Tony emerges from outside the building, his Ironman suit carefully lowering him onto the safe ground again."We need to get her back!" He demands, marching across to where Peter is, his eyes flickering open as he stares up at them. Sweat drips from his brows, his body shaking even as he somehow manages to pull himself into a sitting position. What on earth had happened? One minute he was trying to wake his mother up and the next he's... sleeping?

"How?" Wanda asks, making her way further into the room as she looks around at the mess Loki has left. If he alone did this then she dreaded to think of what he could do with others help. "We can't beat Loki alone, he probably has an army."

Tony nods in agreement before a small smirk forms on his face. They may may not have an army, but he knew who would get one for them. It would be a long shot but, Tony was willing to bet that he'd help. "We can't but I know someone who can."