"I guess I'm ready then...", she said as she looked at herself on the mirror. She looked on the picture that sticked on the wall next to the mirror, it's herself and her ex. She gave a thin smile,

"I'll let go... From now on."

---

Flashback (Author POV)
"Let's breakup."

A tear escaped from her eyes, she can't believe what she said to the person she will never let go.

"W-What do you mean Xuan? Did I do something wrong to you hmm? Or is there anything that I did make you upset? Or someone threatened you? Who? Tell me Xuan... T-"

"No."

"Then why?", he started to sob as well. He never knew that their relationship will come to this state.

"I-I... I have someone else that I like...", he widen his eyes. "You're lying... Xuan... Aren't you? Huh?", he half chuckling half crying. "It's real, it's real! I'm sorry...", Xuan walked away. "Xuan! Xuan!!!", he followed her slowly. "Don't follow me. Leave me, we already break up.", she said in a cold tone, not turning her head to her ex.

"Xuan... Please... Don't leave me...", he begged as he hold her wrist and turned her to look at him. "Let me go...", she jerked off his grip and ran away, wiping her tears that kept falling. While he sat on a bench nearby and wiped his tears away, 'I will let you go... Xuan.'

---

"Oh Xuan you're back? W-Why are you crying...?", Sungwoon concerned as he sees his sister sobbing hardly. "D-Don't tell me you...", he can't believe as she nodded her head.

"Why... Xuan you can just ignore what they say right? He loves you so much, so as you. You love him so much, how can you let him go just like this... Xuan...", he sighed. "I saw everything stop pretending bro. You got punch by him because you didn't stop me, but encouraging me to continue this relationship. Even though I really love him, I can't let myself to see you getting abuse by him! Bro! Why do you suffer alone when it's 100% my fault... Why...", she cries even harder more as she remembered the scene back then.

He immediately hugged her and patted her back, "You fool, I'm your brother. Of course I will do anything for my younger sister. It's not your fault, it's him. He is the one who's wrong!" She buried her face onto his shirt, starting to calm herself down. "B-Bro...", she called out as she broke the hug and looked at her brother.

"Hmm?"

"I decided that already... Don't worry bro, I'm fine...", she said in a weak tone and left his room.

"Poor Xuan..."

End of Flashback

---

"Geez Maths class...", Minho rolled his eyes as he looked at the timetable for the next lesson. He looked around, okay good, the best time to run away now. He stood up quietly and sneaked out of the class, successfully. 'Well you can't expect me to attend Maths class when I hate it more than anything in this life.', he thought as he chuckled on how stupid is it to have Maths class in school for education.

He ran to his getaway, the tree.

It's the only place he would hang out whenever he skips maths class, and also when recess time.

"Meow~"

The cat ran to him as it scents his presence. This is why, he, would come here whenever he feels stuffy or just, feel like coming.

"Hello Soonie, you must've missed me right? I've trying to come and feed you everyday... Here have some biscuit.", he said as he pour some cat snack on his palm and put his hand in front of the cat. Soonie saw it and just look at Minho. 'Strange, it's Soonie's favourite snack...', he thought.

"Why Soonie... Its your favourite snack, aren't you going to eat it hmm?", he asked with a soft tone. He saw a plate near the tree, a quarter filled with cat food. "Ah... Someone fed you? So that's why you don't eat, even when it's your favourite food huh?", he pats Soonie. "Hmm... Then play with me?", Soonie walked away.

"Yah Soonie where are you going?", he stood up as the cat walking to another person. He looked up to the person, "Seonhwa?", he shocked.

"Oh! Minho... Why are you here? Oh wait yeah it's Maths class..."

"But why are you here? Aren't you the bookworm and smarty? Won't teacher caught you?", he asked. "Mhm I just feel stuffy so I made an excuse to come here for a while.", she replied. "Meow~ Meow~", Soonie meowed at her as she looked down and squatted down. "Awe hello little cat, have you eaten well?", she asked while looking at the cat with lovely eyes.

Minho just looked at her, admiring her lovely side.

"This cat is so cute right?", Seonhwa exclaimed as Soonie lied down on the ground, Minho just nodded his head. "What's the cat name?", she asked.

"Soonie"

"Ah... What a nice name...", she smiled at him. "Yah Lee Know I think I should go now, my toilet break can't be too long or else I'll get caught. Good luck to you bye!", she rushed back. He just chuckled as he looked at her running.

---

"Hey Eunjeong...", Hyunjin whispered to her as she turned her face to him. "Hmm?"

"Listen carefully to the broadcast team's lunch session now.", she nodded her head in hesitant. Did he submitted a story too?

"We will read out lunch session's first story chosen now.", Sungwoon said and he continued.

"I've confess successfully and now my crush becomes my partner. I'm so happy that she accepted me although I hurt her so much. I promise that I will never ever hurt her again, I will never ever let her go. To you, my crush, I love you, you can trust on me, we will stay together forever, I won't let you go."

She immediately looked at him.

"Come out with me.", he whispered and she nodded her head. She walked out of the classroom first, followed by Hyunjin minutes later so that no one will notice them as a couple. Hyunjin grabbed her wrist and they ran to the music room, where its vacant for now.  He shut the front door while she shut the back door.

"Yah Hyunjin I-"

He heard footsteps coming nearby so he immediately kissed her to stop her from talking. She frozed as she felt sudden kiss on her lips. She kisses back him and the kiss goes passionately.

"You heard that? I love you.", he said with a soft voice. "Hyunjin ah... I'll tell you something, when I'm ready... Please wait for me okay?", she said. He nodded his head and placed a kiss on her forehead, "Hmm, I will"