𝘾𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

Why Don't We X Reader, Jack X Reader
*Alexandra
*Self-Harm

"Have you been cutting again?" Jack's voice was quiet as his eyes landed on my forearm, whilst I stood in front of him showing him an outfit I had recently purchased.

"N-no , there's are the my old ones." I stuttered , going to turn back to my room to change out of my dress, not feeling in the mood anymore.

"Don't lie to me, Andra. I can clearly see that these are new. Have you been cutting again?" I looked into Jack's eyes , feeling myself tear up, not wanting him to know the truth.

"NO! Jack, okay. I... I haven't. Okay?" My voice got quieter as I spoke before quickly rushing into my bathroom and locking the doors, deciding to take a shower.

20 minutes...

"You've been reading the hate comments ..." Jack spoke softly, not looking up from MY phone.

"Why are you on my phone?" I scoffed going into my closet and throwing on some underwear and an oversized top.

"Alexandra...Baby, come here." He whispered as I came out of the closet.

I slowly made my way towards him, going in between his legs as he rubbed my thighs.

"I promise I'm not mad baby... how long, hmm?" He asked slowly as he gently pulled me down to sit on his lap.

"A few weeks... 'm sorry Jack." I sighed as I watched him frown, deep in thought.

"It's okay, Princess, I know. You shouldn't be getting these comments in the first place..."

"I can't help but read them... I just feel like I have to."

"But you don't, mama, they're just jealous... I promise you nothing they're saying is true.."

"I'll try not to read them anymore.."

"Mhm... promise me if you feel the need to do it again, you'll come to me..." Jack spoke softly as we made eye contact once again.

"Okay, I love you.."

"I love you too, now come show me some more outfits.." I smiled happily as I went back into my closet.

...
Hope you enjoyed 💕