Menage

XAVIER POV

She barely made it a few steps when Alexi was suddenly behind her, hands slipping into the side panels of her dress. "Would you like to know what else the full moon does?" The deep bass of his voice making her shiver, even though the heat of summer still wrapped around us all. Feather soft, Alexi's rough fingers brushed over Claire's hard nipples, and found the smooth scars of our marks over her chest. Claire cried out at the sensation, which elicited a spurt of warm wetness between her legs that I could smell through Alexi's heightened senses.

Musky. Citrusy. Delicious.

More. She growled in the back of our minds.

The very next second I was in front of her, allowing myself to rediscover the seashell curves of her ear.

I was a starving man that had been invited to a feast. Who had been told in no uncertain terms that up until this very moment...he could look. He could smell. But until this very moment... he could not consume...

...And now?

Now Claire was wrapping lithe legs around me, with a dress stitched together by dreams crumpled around her waist.

Now we were back in the exact same position that had been interrupted in the rose garden sanctum so many hours ago. It had taken every single last shred of self control I was capable of mustering not to tear Claire away. Knowing that she would have given herself up to me, to us, made it that much harder. But this night was in honor of Claire, and the pack she had torn kicking and screaming from the grasp of hell itself.

Now that pack had curled in on itself, retreating to their own groups of cuddle puddles...or private nooks and crannies.

Now there was no creature to hear the muffled cries that vibrated through my lips as Alexi's calloused fingers that found the hardest part of her wettest feature.

So now...now I feasted. Now we feasted. Alexi pressed against her back as I held her taught, strong legs, allowing her to relax into the swirling build of delicious pressure completely as he stroked her. She opened her mind to us fully then, and we were swept into the tide of strokes that radiated from one tiny part to shudder through the whole.

The hot fingers sliding back and forward across the slippery fabric, as we all climbed irresistibly towards climax. Compounded through three minds processing the sensations, and feeding them back to each other in a clamoring rainbow that obliterated anything that was not us.

I reached around to unzip the silky dress whispering secrets against her thighs, and Alexi finally slid those fingers beneath the fabric of her underwear. Rough skin on the raw, swollen, sensitivity of her.

More. She demanded as the wave of pleasure washed through us all and threatened to take us away. It did not take much to bare ourselves to her first desire, which was for more skin to be sliding against hers. We sank to our knees, on the soft of the grass. Claire still propped between us, the throb of my own needs sliding against the soak of hers. Or was that Alexi between her legs?

I didn't actually know. I actually didn't care.

She reached behind her back and covered her garden gateway with the slippery mess from her clenching greedy lips. Generously coating both of her holes with the excessive amount of her own lubrication, while showing us exactly what she wanted.

The last of the fire cracked behind us, bathing one side of our bodies in a rosy glow, while the other was claimed by a shiver of moonlight.

Her knees braced on the grass now, starved lips pressed against mine as we consumed each other. Curious tongues deepening the kiss and tasting spicy gasps. She hovered over me and paused with another set of lips kissing the tip of something much further down. Alexi reached around to guide my shaft while Claire slowly slid home with a cry of my name that only made me bigger and harder inside of her.