"Okay, Mama," Cal nodded as he was carried off.

Zeb watched guiltily as the duo took their leave. His ears twitched when he heard the Phantom detach from the Ghost, causing him to sigh.

"Well, this won't end well,"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Dada, where we going?" Code asked as they traveled through the midst of hyperspace.

"Somewhere... safe, hopefully," Rex sighed and turned to Ezra. "Segundo IS safe, right?"

"It's a haven planet, so yes, it's a safe planet," Ezra chuckled and swiveled his chair around. "You want that explanation now?"

"Yes please," Rex nodded.

"Okay," Ezra unbuckled himself and stood up then he sat down near the clone as a chair came out from underneath. "From your first question, no, it isn't a random selection. Gia, Bo, Shitsu and I are the ones to select who to get and who to not to get. We have PADU spy cameras everywhere, in every timeline and in every planet. We see all who needs to be given a second chance and who doesn't,"

"The whole 'spy cameras' thing is a little creepy, kid," Rex grimaced.

"Yeah... but it's really effective," Ezra shrugged with a sly grin, but it faded quickly as he sighed. "Anyway, we don't technically kidnap people. We..." He took in a deep breath before sighing. "We save them. We save them from death. We save those who deserve a better life and bring them back to life for them to have a better life. We saved their lives... especially the lives of the ones who fell back in the Clone Wars,"

Rex's face went blank as his thoughts went rambling. They bring people back to life? Wait, could they have... no, he couldn't think positive yet. It isn't possible... but hearing this... THIS thing that Ezra was revealing to him. It was all real. He wasn't dreaming, he knows he isn't.

So... maybe...

"Rex?" The clone looked up to find the other staring down at him with concerned eyes. "Are you okay?"

"I... I'm fine," Rex let out a shaky breath as he wiped the tears starting to trickle at the edges of his eyes.

Ezra smiled then he looked away. He seemed to be debating to whether he should speak until he let out a sigh.

"They're alive, you know,"

Rex's eyes widened. "They... wait, how did you...?"

"Just a hunch," Ezra smiled with a shrug. "but I'm not lying. They really are alive and are living in Segundo right now,"

"All of them?" Rex's eyes flashed with hope. "Kix? Echo? Jesse? F-Fives...?"

"Yep, each and every one of your brothers," Ezra nodded. "Actually, I just delivered Fives to Segundo a few weeks ago. Well, technically a few hours ago if you measure it in Lothal's time but a few weeks in PADU time, but anyway, we were able to get Fives's corpse and bring it back to life,"

"Fives... is alive?" Rex was speechless and shocked. Fives... the brother he had distrusted with the thought of the Chancellor being evil enough to mind-control them... the brother who was shot down by Fox—

"He's alive, Rex," Ezra set a hand on the clone's shoulder, bringing him out of his thoughts. "All of them. Fives, Echo, Jesse, Kix, Dogma, Hardcase, Tup... every single one of your brothers from the 212th battalion is alive,"

"Oh god..." Rex clasped his face with both hands, tears beginning to pour down his cheeks. "They're alive... They're all alive... but... why?" He glared up at the other with tearful eyes, letting out a hiss. "Why didn't you tell me? And... And Kanan? You said that you all brought those who died back in the Clone Wars. All the Jedi that we killed... all the ones that Kanan is mourning for... his master... why didn't you tell ANY OF US?!"