MN : "Pabo, I'm not like you."

JY : "Hahaha I know. If you can lend me pants that will be great, I have a T-shirt inside my shirt."

MN : "Arraso here you go." She said turning her back.

JY : "You sure you don't want to look?"

MN : "Yah..."

JY : "Hahaha easy."

It didn't take long until Jeongyeon called and told her it was fine for her to turn around. She found Jeongyeon tucked in bed with Mio. Mina probably was exhausted just lay in bed with them like it was something that happens every night. She slowly closes her eyes.

JY : "Hey Mina, are you sleeping already?" She whisper.

MN : "Not really. Why?"

JY : "Nothing, just want to say good night."

MN : "Good night."

JY : "Good night Michan." She smiled at her.

Mina could feel her heart growing crazy inside her. She has to turn to the side just so Jeongyeon won't see the flustered look on her face.

MN : "Jeong?"

JY : "Hai?"

MN : "Uhmmm, I know you said you want to stay with us. I hope you do know it's not gonna be how you imagine it'll be, don't get me wrong I'm glad. I just don't want you to expect."

JY : "What do you think I thought it'll be?"

MN : "You know, candlelit dinner, movie dates, fancy dates, and whatever young couple those. It'll be hard since I have Mio."

She said turning to face her only to be greeted by a warm smile from the taller girl.

JY : "We, we have Mio. It doesn't really matter if it's the kind where we just stay inside and have a late-night snack, or if it's just a date at the local grocery store. In fact, I'll choose those kinds of things over anything as long as I have the two of you."

"You don't have to worry about anything Mina, this is nothing like settling for less. This, you and Mio are the best thing there's in this whole world."

With those words, Mina was reminded of how great it is to fall in love. Jeongyeon has made all the love she has ever known irrelevant.

-

All of a sudden Mina feels something pulling her closer to Jeongyeon, it was a couple of seconds of intense staring with each other, as if their eyes were talking. She knows, tonight there's no going back, that tomorrow the thing she has always dreamed of will become her reality. Jeongyeon puts her hands around her, she's inching closer and closer to Mina. She wants this so bad, she wants to kiss those sweet and soft lips once again.

 She wants this so bad, she wants to kiss those sweet and soft lips once again