TRACK 10.

***I thought it would be easy until I faced you. It was different from my heart, why am I so painful?***

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon was busy cleaning her classroom. She wanted to be done soon because there's a big possibility that Mio would be out waiting for her Mother. It's the one thing she most looked forward to every day.

*KNOCK*KNOCK*

NY : "Still trying to clean everything?"

JY : "Of course, this is where your kids stay the whole day. It needs to be as clean and germ-free as possible. What about you? What are you doing inside my classroom?"

NY : "Rude. I was picking up Jiyeon."

JY : "Well, as you can see the room is empty. You came to the wrong place."

NY : "Arraso you got me. I'm just here to say hi."

JY : "Hi, goodbye."

NY : "Yah!"

JY : "Hahaha just tell me what do you really want?"

NY : "Can't I talk to my best friend? Do I really have to have a reason?"

Jeongyeon starts to close the room's curtains and Nayeon just followed her.

JY : "Knowing you? You probably have a thousand reasons why you're here bugging me."

NY : "Aish... Arraso..... Hey Jeong..."

JY : "Yes???" She said looking at her.

NY : "Why don't you give it a try?"

JY : "What?"

NY : "I know you know what I'm talking about, you and Mina."

JY : "Haha what are you saying?"

NY : "Come on Jeong everybody knows. You two were always together back then."

JY : "That doesn't mean we have something going on... If we're always together that's because we're best friends..."

NY : "You really think you can lie to me? I saw everything Jeong, I saw it with my own eyes, from the moment it started. We all know why Mina never dated anyone and even you didn't. You two know it, I'm sure you do but both of you have the same personality." She chuckles. "You two have always been so much alike. No one even dares try saying it."