TRACK 3.

NO ONE'S POV

Getting asked about who is her first love brings Mina back, the memories, and even the feelings. It all comes back.

***I longed for you without anyone knowing, If I cried out loud, Would I have forgotten you a little more now?***

Mina sits in a room full of people she's not close with, even after the years she wasn't able to get over being shy. She'll rather be in a place where it's full of people she knows.

"Unnie!"

The Japanese turns to her side and saw Tzuyu running with her son

The Japanese turns to her side and saw Tzuyu running with her son. Somehow seeing a familiar face gave relief to her.

MN : "Aren't you late?"

TY : "Come on unnie, I bet you're the first one here."

MN : "Haha I mean, what do you expect from those girls? Where's Chaeng?"

TY : "Well, she has a meeting today."

MN : "What a busy girl."

TY : "She better be, she spends too much money on buying canvas."

MN : "Mio don't go far, it's gonna start soon."

MI : "Hai. Taeyoung and I will just check if the others are here."

MN : "Arraso."

And it was funny, to think everyone in their circle of friends got married to each other except, of course, Mina, Nayeon who married Jieun, a girl she met in college, and Jeongyeon. Tzuyu married Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Momo, Jihyo and Sana. Their kids are about the same age and none of them are adopted, the world has evolved there's a lot of procedure where you can have babies. It's a common thing now.

-

Mio runs outside to see if either Im Jiyeon (G), Kim Gahyun (G), or Park Haewon (G) has already arrived. Taeyoung has run ahead and left her. She was running in the hallway and wasn't looking ahead when she accidentally bumped into someone, making her fall on her back.

"Omo, are you okay?" The older lady asked while helping her stand.

The lady started looking all over her until she suddenly stopped and held Mio at arm's length.

"Mina?" Her eyes grew bigger.

TA : "Mio! I saw Jiyeon and Haewon! Gaja."

MI : "Gomawo ajumma." The smaller girl runs away.

"Ajumma, huh?" *Chuckles*

-

NY : "Look who's here."