☃︎09

"Good morning baby" Jeno cooed and Jinwoo opened his eyes."Daddy~" he whined hugging Jeno's waist.

"Your birthday is around the corner, so what do you want?" Jinwoo jerked his head up and looked at Jeno.

"Really?! But I don't know what I want?" He pouted."Hm think first okay? I'll give you anything" Jinwoo nodded.

"Today is Saturday.What do you want to do?" Jinwoo shrugged."Let's go to waterpark?!" Jeno turned to him."Waterpark?" Jinwoo nodded.

"Hmm that sounds fun" Jinwoo giggled."Can we call pretty noona too?" Jinwoo pleaded.

"Uh I don't know baby.She might have other works?" Jinwoo frowned and his lips started to tremble.

"No no no don't cry don't c--" Jeno got cut by his loud whined."I WANT NOONA!! I WANT NOONA!! WAA!!" Jinwoo kicked the blanket as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Baby stop crying please!" Jeno scratched his head and took his phone."Okay okay shh!! I'm calling her!!" Jinwoo shut himself up and Jeno called Jungwon.

"Hello?"

"Oh J-Jungwon-ah"

"Yeah Jeno what's up?"

"Um are you busy now?"

"I just finished my photoshoot.Why?"

"NOONA LET'S GO TO WATERPARK!!"

"Y-Yeah would you like to join us?"

"Aww sure!! Meet you at the place.I'll bring my friends too"

"Thanks"

"You're welcome"

Jeno hung up and turned to the giggling Jinwoo."Go and get ready" he nodded and toddled to his room.

Jeno shook his head getting ready too.He then went to the kitchen cooking some food and packed them into lunchboxes.

"Daddy!! Can I bring my dinosaur?!" Jinwoo asked showing his dinosaurs."Hm? What if you lost them? You can't bring them all the time" Jinwoo blinked.

"Oh right!! Thanks Daddy!!" He ran back to his room and Jeno chuckled softly.He checked his phone and Jungwon texted him telling him she was nearly arrived.

After packing the food, Jeno went to his room taking his bag and his needs before going to Jinwoo."Baby are you done?" He opened the door and Jinwoo was in front of him.

"Done?" Jinwoo nodded and Jeno checked his bag."Good job baby.Let's go now.Jungwon is there already" Jinwoo nodded and ran out.

Jeno followed him locking all the doors as they waited for the Uber.After 3 minutes, the Uber arrived and they hopped into the car.

Soon, they arrived at the Waterpark."Jeno!! Jinwoo!!" Jungwon called as soon as she saw them.

"Pretty Noona!!" Jinwoo ran to her as Jeno walked behind him."Hey Jeno" Yeji and Ryujin greeted."Hey.T-Thanks for coming.This buddy wants you to be here so bad" Jinwoo giggled.

"It's fine!!" Jungwon pinched his cheeks."Why you bring so many bags?" Ryujin asked.

"Oh I packed some food for us.This little monster can be hungry anytime" Jeno said pinching Jinwoo's nose.

"Ohh nice!! By the way we already bought the tickets so let's go?" Yeji said and they walked into the waterpark.

"DADDY CAN I GO THERE?!" Jinwoo pointed at a child pool."Sure baby but let's change first" Jeno said taking him to the men locker room where they can change.

"Hands up" Jinwoo put his hands up and Jeno slid his shirt off.He then wore him his swimsuit while he wore himself a shirt and a short.

"Okay let's go!" Jinwoo jumped in excitement as he held Jeno's hand.