☃︎05

"Daddy!!" Jinwoo called and Jeno turned around."Oh hey buddy" jinwoo smiled widely.

"Pretty noona is outside" Jeno frozed."What?" Jinwoo the pulled Jeno to the main door.

Jungwon was in front of the door."Um hey Jeno" she smiled widely."I bought toys for Jinwoo and some food for both of you" Jeno scrunched his face in confusion.

Why would you help us? I bet you pity us.Especially Jinwoo.

"Uh come in" She smiled widely and stepped into the small house."What are you doing by the way? I'm sorry if I am disturbing you" Jungwon said placing the bags on the coffee table.

"No it's fine.I just finished my assignment" Jungwon nodded."Pretty noona what is this?" Jinwoo asked looking into the bags.

"Baby don't do that" Jeno pulled Jinwoo from looking into the bags.

"Jeno let him be.These are your toys handsome!! And these are foods for you and Daddy" Jinwoo's face lighten up.

"Really?!" Jungwon nodded with a big smile."Yay!! Daddy can we eat with noona? Pretty please!!" Jeno nodded."Yeah sure" he gave up.

"YAY!!" Jinwoo jumped in excitement."Play with noona first while I serve these hm?" Jinwoo nodded.

Jeno went to serve the food into the plates when Jungwon had an idea which will turn into a really bad idea.

"Hey handsome.Can I ask you something?" Jinwoo looked up."Um yeah? But don't ask me about Cinderella.I don't know her" Jungwon chuckled softly.

"Why would I ask you about Cinderella?" he shrugged."My friends always ask teacher about Cinderella" Jungwon laughed and patted his head.

"No no.I want to ask about something else" Jinwoo furrowed his eyebrows."What is it?" Jungwon held his hands and turned him to her.

"Where's your Mommy? Why are you only with Daddy" in a second Jinwoo's face saddened and Jeno came taking him away from Jungwon.

"I TOLD YOU DIDN'T I?! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO KNOW ABOUT HER!! I KNEW IT!! YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME.YOU HAVE ANOTHER AGENDA, RIGHT?" Jungwon shook her head and looked at the crying Jinwoo.

"N-No!! Jeno I-I--" he shut her up."Get out from my house!! Don't come to us again!!" Jungwon looked down letting her tears fall and nodded.

"I-I'm sorry" Jeno scoffed."Get the fuck out of here!!" He is mad.Even Jinwoo can tell that.

Jungwon quickly took her bag and ran out from the house."D-Daddy" Jinwoo called and Jeno turned to him.

"I'm sorry baby.I was just too mad.I'm sorry I'm sorry.Don't remember about that" Jinwoo nodded hiding his face into Jeno's neck.

----

"Jungwon? Hey where were you and why are you crying?! What happened?!" Yeji asked worriedly.

"Did I do something wrong?!" Jungwon cried."Uh I don't know.Tell me first then I can tell you whether it's wrong or not" Then Ryujin walked in.

"Yah you look miserable" Yejin glared at Ryujin."Come on tell us" Ryujin said sitting on the bed beside her.

Jungwon told them everything."Hmm I don't know Wonie.I think something happened with Jinwoo's mommy until they didn't want to talk about it" Yeji said shrugging her shoulders.

"I thought that too.Everyone have their sensitive spot.Nah you're fine" Ryujin patted her back.

"But Jeno and Jinwoo didn't like me anymore!!" Jungwon cried."Then show them that you really care about them" Yeji said.

"How?" They cheekily smiled.