- S1 - episode 27 -

Start from the beginning

"You're driving in your PJs. You look weird" Irene answered.

"I am driving in style. You're just jealous you won't be able to pull this kind of fashion" Jennie said.

"I won't even try. I know now what's the headline for tomorrow. 'Jennie Kim was caught sleep driving'. There could be paparazzi everywhere, Jen" Irene said.

"I know. But could you think of a better headline, that's kinda lame. And besides, this is convenient, I planned to sleep right away when we arrived at Wendy's because I have a feeling that my wife is already asleep" Jennie said.

"What if she's not?" Irene asked.

"Then I'll drag her to sleep" Jennie said.

"Woah! Don't need to be rough. Be gentle, be nice, guest room is pretty soundproof" Irene said.

"Hey~ I swear to god if you don't stop with the sex jokes I'm going to push you out of the car!" Jennie said.

"Headline for tomorrow; 'Artist of the Year pushed the Original Visual out of a moving car because she can't take her sexy brain'. Haha I need credits for that" Irene said.

"I can't even imagine how Wendy deals with that brain of yours" Jennie said.

"I am one of a kind" Irene brags.

"Yeah, you should be in a museum" Jennie said and rolled her eyes.

However deep inside Jennie, despite of how much they slander each other on a daily basis. They are best friends. Irene is someone who she can lean on on every problems. It amazes her on how Irene can switch into two types of characters, and she wish that she has that kind of confidence and wit.

"Where should I park?" Jennie asked when she entered the Shon's driveway.

"On my spot" Irene said.

"You have your own spot?" Jennie asked.

"I am part of the Shon Family already, Jen. Pretty much like how you are with the Parks" Irene brags.

"But I don't have a parking spot" Jennie said sadly.

Irene just laughed at her best friend, but she knows how the Parks love Jennie as their daughter-in-law since they were kids.

"Let's go" Irene said when Jennie already parked the car and turned off the engine.

"Wendy's parents aren't home right?" Jennie asked.

"Yes, they are staying in Canada. No helpers either. We like independence" Irene said.

Irene was about to fish out her keys to unlock the front door when it opens. The two idols almost screamed in surprise but they held it in when they saw that it was just Wendy.

"What are you two doing here?" Wendy asked.

"Surprise" the two said awkwardly.

"Seriously?" Wendy said.

"Why aren't you asleep?" Irene asked kissing Wendy, they already entered the house and speaking with their soft voices.

"Ugh! God save me" Jennie said when things are about to get heated.

"I was asleep. Just woke up from the sound of your car engine" Wendy said shyly.

"Is Rosie sleeping?" Jennie asked.