first date - mitsukou

(a/n: this is a au where everyone's alive!! also i'm gonna add music that i think fits the character/ships that i'm writing. anyways enjoy!!)

"mom!!! stop you're hurting me!!" mitsuba yelled as his mom tried curling his hair, accidentally burning his scalp now and again.

"don't you wanna look cute? you're gonna on your first date~" she responded teasing her son.

"SHH! its not a date, plus i'm not into guys with hella lame traffic safety earrings" he scoffed as she brushed out his curls.

mitsuba looked in the mirror with a smile, he knew that he was the cutest boy in the whole world and everyone else would.

there was a knock at the door and mitsubas mom ran to answer it, she opened the door to see a smiling kou holding a bouquet of flowers.

"sousuke!!! minamoto-kun is here!!" she yelled out. mitsuba brushed out his hair one last time and walked to the door.

"hi mitsuba-kun!" kou greeted mitsuba handing him the flowers he was holding. he stared down at them while his cheeks slowly heated up.

"do you like them? they're pink and i know that's your favorite color so-" kou asked smiling and blushing.

"mhm.. yea they're pretty.." mitsuba responded putting the flowers in a vase. his mom stared at them with a smile.

"well.. you two of have fun now!" she said pushing her son out the door with a smile.

"so..." kou said standing outside sousukes house with him. "you wanna go to the park to take pictures right?"

"yeah, and you're the one who was begging to come with me, could it be... have you fallen in love with me? i couldn't blame you i am the cutest boy in the whole world!" mitsuba asked with a devilish grin

"sure.. if you wanted me too" kou replied walking in the direction of their local park.

mitsuba trailed behind him occasionly stopping to take pictures of whatever he found cute.

"be careful" kou scoffed grabbing his hand to keep him from getting hit by a car

"eh? what's that for?" mitsuba asked, not pulling his hand away.

"you can't just stop in the middle of the road to take pictures dumbass!"

"shut up! i'm not a dumbass!" mitsuba yelled softly punching kou with his other hand.

kou kept walking, sousukes punches don't hurt. he has dumb tiny girly hands that definitely aren't soft and warm, perfect for holding.

they reached the park entrace and mitsuba ran into the flower garden dragging kou behind him.

sousuke got on his knees and started taking pictures of the wide assorment of colorful flowers and butterlies that would fly by. kou picked a pink flower he thought mitsuba would like and sticked it in his hair.

"what are you doing?" he asked looking up from his camera and getting up.

"i don't know i just thought it would look cute in your hair?" he answered rubbing the back of his neck.