Lay was acting mad weird

Lay was acting mad weird. Like why she ain't wanna talk to me? If she woulda told me she wanted to be with me or something, I could see her reason for acting like this and treating me so bogus but she deadass told me she ain't want things to change between us. I felt Kaylyn grabbed my hand causing me to look down and smile.

"Bae, we finna go in?"

I glanced back up at the house and down to Kaylyn as I thought for a moment. Malaysia's little mood swings and attitude wasnt finna keep me from around my niggas. I nodded my head and parked my car behind Three's. Snatching the key from the ignition and sliding it down into my pants as I hopped out, closing my door behind me. Kaylyn followed quickly behind me like a lost little puppy, she was cute when she was all shy. Nobody in gang ever knocked before coming into Three house, so when we got up to the door, I turned the knob and walked right in.

"Yoo! Im home!"

I hollered out loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear.

"Yeah! We in here, Top."

I heard Montana shout back from the kitchen. I looked back behind me to Kaylyn and took her hand in mines, guiding her to the kitchen since she hasn't ever been here before.

"Yo."

Three greeted me, reaching out and shaking me up.

"Hey Kay"

He added, looking over to her and nodding his head up toward the ceiling in our direction. I shook up the rest of the gang before pulling out a chair from the kitchen table, sitting down on it and pulling Kaylyn onto my lap.

"Say KD, where Lay go?"

KD chuckled lowly, shaking his head. KD never talked much unless he was joking around, snitching on somebody, or just plain doing too much but we loved him like our brother. When he ain't answer me, I turned my attention to Montana who looked to the ground. From Montana next I looked at my righthand man Ben, Ben always was quick to spill some business.

"To mind her business."

Ben busted out laughing after finishing his sentence. Was this nigga serious? I smacked my lips as I wadded a napkin up into a little ball, chucking it in his direction, watching as it flew directly into his mouth, earning a laugh from everybody around us.

"Be serious, hoe."

Ben mugged me, pulling the napkin from his mouth.

"She's in her bedroom. Mumbled something about you being a whore and pissing her off."

·····•·····

Malaysias POV

After trying to call Perky thirty plus times, realizing Yas was downstairs with Ben and wouldnt be coming to check on me anytime soon, and crying on the phone with Honeybee for a grand total of 45 minutes, I decided to dry my tears, blast some Queen Naija and touch up my makeup so I snap a few selfies. Just as I was about to take the picture of all pictures, I heard a light and soft knock against my bedroom door. Must finally be Yasmin. I rolled my eyes as I hopped up from the position I was sitting in, in front of my mirror to walk over and unlock my door. Sucking my teeth when my eyes landed on who was on the other side.

None other than Kentrell, of course.

I took a step back, raising a brow.

"What do you want?"

Refusing to look at him, I stared down at the floor. What was he even doing in my house? I know he's Three's friend and pretty much everyone was over here right now, but this was MY HOUSE TOO! He had no right to pull some shit like that and show
up in here.

"Why you so mad, fa?

I heard his southern accent that usually only came out when he was extremely angry or excited - and Im gonna take a wild guess and say he isn't excited.

"Whose mad? Not Malaysia ."

I sassed back. Rolling my eyes when I heard him begin to laugh at me.

"You seem mad. Ole grouchy self!"

"Naww! You're just bogus — as fuck."

I eventually added, making sure he knew this wasn't something we would just be able to laugh off. This really hurt me. Was I- no, was my virginity not enough? I felt so stupid because everyone in all of Baton Rouge knew just how big of a WHORE Kentrell really was. Kentrell cheated in almost every single relationship he had been in and had a baby at just sixteen years old.

"How am I bogus?"

I looked up once I heard the tone in his voice, I quickly noticed that he had his face scrunched up. Don't tell me he's about to be mad at me when I didn't even do shit.

"You can't be serious you—"

I began, before being rudely interrupted.

"Lay, yo ass told me that you ain't want nothing to change between us. Deadass said 'don't stop treating me like one of the guys this is what it is' so don't even do allat."

Kentrell snapped back, using some ghetto girly ass voice over the parts he claimed that I said.

AUTHORS NOTE 💕: Hey guys! Sorry for such a late update and short part. School started back up for me this week so assignments have been my main focus but I really wanted to get something out for you guys. Next part will be WAY more interesting and filled with drama, I promise! Please vote and comment on this so I know if y'all feeling this or not .

— Im also putting out a brand new Kentrell book called "Out The Hood" so if you have time and want to check it out, id really appreciate it 💕 .