Never enough to hurt her.

She still gasped at the unforeseen movement, the destructive man in her presence inducing both fear and excitement.

She watched the storm in his mind swarm through his eyes as he refused to look anywhere but down her body. Spencer needed an escape, a way to forget for even one second the absolute wreck that was his mind. There he was, a hurricane circling in on her land, and she would let him swallow her whole.

He watched his own hand trail from her wrist, and make its way to her shoulder. The closer he moved, the quicker her breath became. Spencer had become unpredictable in a matter of seconds and to say she wasn't growing with anticipation would be a lie.

Spencer stepped into the space between the two, closing her in between him and the counter. Suddenly, he grabbed the back of her neck, pulled her chest to his and forced her to look up at him.

Their chests heaved in unison with one another, creating a steady rhythm to the dance they had started.

Spencer stared at her lips, his eyes unwavering with their undeniable desire for her. With his gaze not meeting hers, he couldn't see that she was unknowingly doing the same.

"Stop me," he pleaded between heavy breaths. "Because if you don't, I might hurt you."

"Spencer." Her voice held no uncertainty even in the form of a whisper. The two finally looked up at each other, holding an intense stare full of lust. "Do it."

He wasted no time crashing their mouths together. The kiss was sloppy, teeth clashing and tongues fighting a war. They consumed every part of each other, their hands never seizing to feel every inch of their lover.

Until Spencer grabbed her by the hips, spinning her around to slam her against the counter. The untouched wine fell to the floor with a crash, shattering to little pieces.

His hands roamed from her hips to the curve of her ass, giving it a hard squeeze before pulling one hand back to return it just as quickly.

The loud SMACK! was drowned out by the moan that escaped from the back of her throat, surprising the two of them.

"You like that, baby? You like when I use you like this?" The filthy words leaving Spencer's mouth made her grow wetter by the second.

All she could muster as a response was a desperate whimper, pushing her backside to him, pressing harder into his waiting hands, and when that didn't satisfy him, Spencer lifted her off the counter by her hair to whisper in her ear, ripping another moan from her.

"Words, baby." The softness of his tone was a direct contrast from his rough movements.

"Y-Yes, sir." The title slipped by accident, but Spencer let out a groan and grounded his hardening member against her ass, eliciting another soft whimper.

"You're gonna ruin me one day," was all the warning she got before he pushed her back down on the counter and ripped her sweatpants and panties off in one quick motion.

The sudden cool air that hit her pussy caused a shiver, but when Spencer's fingers trailed up the inner part of her thigh, it was sent right back to her spine.

"Are you wet for me, baby?" He asked before finding the answer for himself. "You are." His tone was almost tantalizing, but with the way he wasted no time sinking two fingers into her heat, Spencer loved her arousal as much as she did.

The pace he set with his fingers was ruthless, giving her no time to catch up with the sensation of him curling his digits to hit her sweet spot repeatedly. Her loud moans went straight to Spencer's dick, making him impatient with anticipation.