She loved his body. His frame a sculpture that would put famed artists to shame. Her favorite part, however, was when she dragged her fingernails down his torso.

Starting at his jugular, she lightly scratched all the way down to the waistband of his slacks that were becoming tighter right before her eyes.

She couldn't focus on that, however. Her focus was on the small red lines that she left in her wake as she softly clawed at his chest. Spencer marked so easy that she couldn't stop herself from giving him a new one every chance she got.

She didn't need Spencer's eidetic memory to know what the scene in front of her looked like. His muscles tense under her nails, a new one each time she inched further down. If she closed her eyes, the feeling could serve as her sight like their own special brail.

But she couldn't close her eyes, not when she got to stare at those lines.

When she finally reached the end of her journey, she pulled her hand away causing Spencer to let out a whiny moan. The sound was music to her ears, and it almost made her give into him right then and there.

Almost made her give in.

"Not yet, baby boy. You haven't even gotten your punishment for tonight." This made Spencer let out another hushed whimper.

"Please Y/N, I need you." Again, Spencer reached his hand to her waist, but this time, he made contact.

He expected her to grab his jaw like last time, or even pull away from his grasp, but to his surprise, she did neither.

It wasn't until Spencer opened his hooded eyes completely to look at her face did she move.

No, not move; pounce.

The second his eyes met hers, she forcefully gripped the hair on the back of his head and yanked back hard.

The sudden contact caused Spencer's eyes to roll back, and a pathetic moan to leave his mouth that was permanently wide open.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" She asked through gritted teeth. Even she surprised herself at the sudden dominance, but with Spencer in front of her with barely open eyes and an eager mouth, god did she love it. And apparently so did he, but at the same time, only one thought clouded his mind.

He was fucked. So utterly fucked.

"I-.. I-" At his stuttering, she quickly released his hair with the softest push, only to bring that same palm to the side of his face.

The loud SMACK! replayed over and over in his head as his hips bucked up involuntary.

Oh.

He liked this more than she thought. Sure, they've been a little rough in bed before, their roles always the same. She was there to be pleased, and Spencer was there to please, but she didn't know how far that line went.

Spencer on the other hand was turned on more than he had ever been. His cock so painfully hard under the constrictions of his work slacks that if he didn't get some relief soon, he may burst into tears.

Spencer was still facing the left, his eyes closed and trying to control his heavy breathing. That didn't pass in her book.

She grabbed his jaw again, this time with much more force, and brought their faces inches apart.

"I want you on your knees at the foot of the bed. Do not take your eyes off the wall in front of you, and don't even think about touching yourself. Sit on your god damn hands if you have to. Do you understand me?" Her words came out so smooth, the calm before the storm.