15

billie pov

i'm all alone at my house when suddenly i get the idea to go to the hospital. it's been a week every since chloe got that phone call.

her brother is barely stable but i know he'll make it. they found who shot him immediately and the man is in custody.

chloe hasn't left the hospital every since we arrived last week. i didn't want to leave her but she insisted i left. i go by everyday though.

i grab my keys and head out the house. i get into my car and start it and put my seatbelt on before texting chloe.

chloe bear 🐻 🩷

chloe
i'm going to grab some snacks for you, anything in particular you want?

um idk

how about chocolate and fresh strawberries?

that sounds good

okay, once i get back i'm going to doordash food to the hospital for you.

i'm good
you don't need to

have you ate today?

no but i'll be fine

i'm getting you food

don't! i'll be fine

you gotta eat baby

i sit my phone down before driving to the nearest store near the hospital.

i get out my car and when i walk in im met by the sight of kylan. he waves me over and i walk over to him.

"hey! where's chloe?" he asks me

"hi, um she's at the hospital"

"woah is she okay?" he asks

"yeah she's okay, her brother got shot multiple times by some random" i say

"i hope he gets better. damn, the world is crazy out there now" he say

"it is, im here to grab some snacks and im going by there now" i say

we fall into a long conversation until i get a text from chloe asking where im at.

"i have to go!"

"text me to keep me updated?"

"yeah, i will" i say before walking away

i grab two hershey chocolate bars and then i got to the mini section of fruit and grab a container of strawberries.

i check out of the store and get in my car headed the one mile drive left for the hospital. once i get to the hospital i take the bag with me and i head to the elevator.

i press the second flood before it takes me to the second flood and i walk down the halls filled with nurses and doctors.

i arrive to the room sekani is in and i walk in. sekani's on the bed still sleep and chloe is scrolling through her phone laying down on the sofa.

"hi baby" i say before giving her a kiss

"hi" she smiles into the kiss

i love her lips so much. it's a craving that excites me and makes me want more. i want more of her. i want to eat her out.

she pulls me into her and suddenly i fall onto her so im laying on top of her kissing her. i pull away slowly from her lips and hand her, the snacks i got for her.