"That good?" I asked, brushing his earlobe with my lips.

He grunted before replying, "Yeah." His voice was thick and guttural, and I loved the way it reverberated in my ear, like it was meant only for me. "No, that's good," he coached me. "More."

I gave a gentle squeeze before my ministrations, pumping at a steady pace. "Hmm?"

"Yeah," he nodded vigorously, eyebrows furrowed in concentration even though his eyes were shut. "Yeah, like that. Ohhhh."

His head dropped to my shoulder as I continued to jerk him off, and I marveled at the fact that he was completely at my mercy. It gave me satisfaction, but I felt no real power – if anything, I craved his approval, wanting to prove that I could satisfy him just as much.

Harry wasn't at my mercy for long. Somehow, he found the strength to pause his breathy curses and said smoothly into my ear, "How wet are you? I don't know how long I can wait before I take you."

I turned my head to meet his lips for a prolonged kiss. As soon as my hand was out of his underwear and his pants were pooled at his feet, he whirled me around to face the wall, studying the back of my dress. The zipper was hidden under a tight bit of fabric, and he swore when he couldn't get it on the first few tries.

With my palms flat on the wall, I tried to give him guidance. "It's a small zip. If it's stuck, you have to pry it out."

Increasingly frustrated, Harry eventually managed to get a hold of it. I heard the sound as he unzipped it all the way down. He tried to pull the dress off of me but found that it was still stuck – he must have forgotten to undo the hook at the top.

That was another trial, and he was nothing but annoyed when I offered advice.

"Fuckin' dress," he cursed, his fingers fumbling like mad. "It's Satan's fucking labyrinth back here."

In all other instances, I would have ordered him to get himself under control – after all, it was just a complicated piece of fabric that had him swearing up and down – but I was turned on by his raw need for me. It pleased me to know that he couldn't wait.

Neither could I, apparently. When Harry was successful with the clasp, he practically ripped open my dress and slipped it off me in one fluid motion. Before I could turn around or congratulate him, his chest was flat against my back as his hand snaked around my waist and dipped into my knickers, immediately discovering that I was just as ready for him as he was for me.

"Oh, God," he moaned, dragging his lips along my shoulder to my neck as he slid a finger inside me.

I tilted my head to give him access, and the combination of my skin between his teeth and his finger curled inside me while his thumb stimulated my clit was too overwhelming for me.

So I sneezed.

Fuck was the first and only word that ran through my mind. Maybe Harry was right: there was something about being aroused that produced an unpredictable, unstoppable, violent response from my body.

I didn't have time to agonize over it, though, because all of a sudden Harry drew his hand out of my knickers and spun me around, a knowing smirk on his face.

"I love that," he growled, crushing my lips with his.

Without wasting a second, he slid my knickers off my hips. While I stepped out of them, Harry swept his vest off the floor and dug in the pocket for his wallet. Frantically, he opened it in a search, producing a condom before letting everything else drop to the floor.

He pulled me forward, hungrily kissing me before gripping the backs of my thighs and saying, "Up."

Arms around his neck, I hopped and let him catch me, instantly locking my legs around his waist and feeling his hardness between us. He placed the packet between his teeth as he carried me out of the entrance and into the room. My lips were latched onto his neck, but when I realized that he was taking fairly small steps, I pulled away to discover that he hadn't yet bothered to step out of his pants pooled around his feet. They restricted the length of his gait.