"Bottoms up bitch," Stacy screamed and we clashed our drinks together then downed it. 

"Ah! fuck it burns," I shouted over the music, and smiled in the end. 

Our favorite song Ke$ha- Die Young came on and we ran to the dancefloor clapping our hands. 

I hear your heartbeat to the beat of the drums... 

"Oh what a shame that you came here with someone," Stacy sang to me and handed me the imaginary microphone.

"So while you're here in my arms!" I sang loudly and hugged her.

"Let's make the most of the night like we're GONNA DIE YOUNG!" We both sang into the microphone 

WE'RE GONNA DIE YOUNG! (2X) 

Let's make the most of the night like we're GONNA DIE YOUNG! 

We sang a few more songs before we took a seat and couldn't stop laughing at how foolish we probably looked belching out the lyrics we've known for years. I took my heels off and flung them in some random corner not caring anymore. At this moment I didn't care what people said about me, what they thought about me, or what they expected of me. I only cared about this moment and this moment is exactly what I need every week of my life with Stacy by my side. We continued talking about how we're gonna have such a painful hangover in the morning then took another shot after. 

"Hey," I looked up and to my surprise, it was the tall bartender from earlier. He looked directly at Stacy and gave her such a warm smile. 

"Hey," She responded and I could see her cheeks turning a dark shade of red. Oh, my freaking word.

"Stacy why are your cheeks so red," I teased and she gave me a death glare saying shut up with her eyes. I laughed some more and left the two love birds to chat some more. 

"I'm gonna go find the washroom," I said and left before they start eating each other's faces off. 

Minutes later and I still can't seem to find this stupid bathroom. 

"Where is the bathrooooooom," I groaned to myself and took a deep breath because I'm starting to feel all those tequila shots kicking in. 

"Straight down and take a left. It's the second door on your right." Someone replied. I turned around to thank this wonderful person and came across...Xavier. A sigh escaped my lips and I turned to walk away, but he grabbed my arm and turned me around to face him. 

"I'm so sorry White, I got caught up in some stuff and I couldn't get away till it was over. I know I should've called I was just busy. I didn't mean to set you up, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." Xavier apologized continuously and never released my arm. 

"I gave you one chance Xavier," I grumbled and tried to snatch my arm out of his but failed miserable. Am I really that drunk?

"I know princess but I'm asking for another," He pleaded with me and I almost felt sorry for him. Almost. 

"What is up with your vibe? Why does the air change when you're around? Why won't you let me connect to your wolf? Who are you, Xavier?" I released in one breath. I'm completely sober now. He looked taken back from all the questions I fired at him but I needed to know. 

"I don't know what you mean White," He totally lied to my face and looked away from my hazel eyes. I took this as the opportunity to snatch my arm away from his and was successful this time. 

"Can you answer any fucking question, Miller? You set me up and came 2 hours late, I looked completely foolish in that ice cream shop waiting on you! What was so busy? Wait you can't answer that neither huh?? Why are you even in this fucking house!" I snapped and he looked...angry? 

"Because princess. This.Is.My.House." He grunted 

To say I was shocked was the least. Xavier Miller is filthy rich.

"I'm going home, "I said and walked downstairs to get Stacy and go. When I came back to Stacy she was already on this dude's lap grinding on him.

"Stacy we gotta go," I said and tried to pull her off muscle guy but it was no use.

"Go without me Mantha, I'll see you home," She replied and didn't even turn around. Before I left I made her look me in the eyes and I connected my wolf to her so she could be protected. It's a special ability where I'm protecting her in spirit, it is very draining but I'll do anything for her. I glanced upstairs and saw Xavier already grabbed a jacket and was heading my way so I kissed Stacy on her cheek, grabbed my heels and I made a run for the car. 

"SAMANTHA I'M DONE PLAYING GAMES WITH YOU!" Xavier shouted. I panicked and like the retard I am dropping my keys and had to run back to get it, making Xavier gain more speed on me. I was so close to opening the door and a long muscular hand pushed the door shut. Deja vu huh? I couldn't turn around to face him but I guess I don't have an option because the next thing I know I'm grabbed and turned around. 

"I barely know you, Miller," I stated.

"Well get to know me White...please," Xavier pleaded with me. I sighed and felt butterflies erupt in my stomach, what is going on?

"Please," He whispered and took another step towards me. All or nothing right? 

"I-I have a mate, Xavier..." He took a step back like I burned him with acid or something. He gave me one last look of hurt and started walking away from me.

"But he rejected me," I whispered to myself thinking no one would even hear me. I guess the wind was against my wishes tonight. 

Soft lips crashed against my own and I felt my world become bright again. It was like a fire started in my stomach begging for more. Xavier's hands traveled down to my thigh and lifted me up, pressing me softly against the wall of the garage. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me, enjoying the way he tasted like pineapple. His hands slapped my ass and received a yelp from me. 

"Xavier this is wrong," I moaned

"Then stop me, Ms. White," He groaned when I pressed myself against his hard member. I trailed wet kisses down his neck and made sure to leave a mark. I felt my dress raising up higher exposing my wetness for him to take advantage of. I wanted to be his tonight as he was already mine.  

"Fuck," I cursed under my breath when his hand brushed against my swollen clit.

"You're so perfect," He whispered and started rubbing circles in my wetness, I couldn't control my moans anymore. It came out uncontrollable, my body just responded to everything he was doing and I didn't care. Just when he was about to insert his middle finger...our moment got ruined.

"Shit. Someone's coming love," He panicked and put me down gently on the floor and standing in front of me while I fix my dress. That was completely useless because I felt my juices running down my leg. 

"Hey Miller, that party was an awesome dude!" Some drunk guys approached and started a conversation while I was left hot and annoyed. I stood behind him and he looked so pretty when he was annoyed. He probably felt my gaze, cause he immediately turns around and smiles then walks up to check on me.

"You good?" He asked

"Yeah," I replied

"I'll see you tomorrow? at school?" He questioned and bit his lip.

"I'll see," I smirked and he smiled back at me with his baby blue eyes piercing my soul. 

Who is this man?

Word count: 1832

08/01/21

A/N

I wanted to add a little SMUT for you babies on chapter 10! 

enjoy! more to come! I might not upload tomorrow not sure :(

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, AND ADD this book to your library!