||Walmart||

After you guys went back downstairs, you finished watching tv and you guys decided to play Roblox for a while. "Hey, guys I just had this great idea! What if we do a video together!" Albert says looking at you guys excited. "Yo, that's actually a good idea!" Jake says smiling as well. "Yeah, sure! But I don't have to be on camera right?" you say laughing awkwardly. "Nope," Albert says smiling, "But why don't you want to be on camera?" "Because! I just don't" you say fake laughing. You didn't want to tell him that the real reason was that you were a little insecure about yourself, you didn't want to seem like an attention seeker. "Oh uh.. alright! You don't have to be" he says kind of confused. "Ok let's go already!" Raven says as you all get up and go upstairs with your phones. Albert sets up the recording and you guys start playing Life in Paradise, apparently, Albert had admin there so he thought it would be funny to show you guys. "Oh and by the way, everyone's actually here with me right now in the background" he laughs as everyone comes into the camera and introduces themselves, "But you guys already know Jake so yea, we also have another person here who's too shy to get in the camera," he says sarcastically in his baby voice as he looks at you. "Well don't tell them that!" you say laughing trying to play it off. "Cmon just get in the camera!" Jake says trying to pressure you. You just wanted to get that moment over with so you decided you'd just get in the camera and say something, "Hey I'm y/n, and uh.. yea that's it" you say awkwardly as you smile into the camera waving. You begin laughing at yourself because you realize how awkward you sounded, "Oh my god that was so bad" The group begins laughing with you as you guys begin to play again laughing like crazy.

*anotha time skippy*

It was now a couple of hours after the video an you guys were talking about random things, Albert gets a notification that his editor finished editing the video so he posted it. You get a notification on your phone and it was pretty loud. "Oh, so you are subscribed to my channel" Albert says smirking at you. "Oh uh yeah," you say not knowing he heard it, "You're actually pretty funny" "Wow thanks," he says laughing at the backhanded compliment. "So what do you guys wanna do now?" Aija asks. "I don't know , I mean it is getting pretty late," Raven says looking out the window. "Well there is something I've always wanted to do, but I don't know if you guys are up for it," you say teasing them. "What is it? I'll do anything at this point, I'm bored as hell" Aija says laughing.

"Well... I know it's a bit cheesy but I've always wanted to sneak on top of a store and watch the sunset on the roof of it" you say hoping nobody would make fun of you. "That sounds like fun! But if we get caught my mom is going to kill me!" Kaden says with a worried look on his face. "You're almost a full adult though, I'm sure she can't do anything to you," you say laughing a bit. Kaden was one of the only ones who still lived with their parents, they were really overprotective, but they said he can move out when he graduates, well that's what he told you anyways. "Cmon dude it'll be fun!" Jake says pushing him jokingly. "Ok fine, but if the cops come in blaming y/n," he says laughing as everyone gets up. "I guess that's fair," you say smiling. You all get your phones and stuff and you walk to Alberts car. "So which store are we headed to?" Raven asks. "I was thinking Walmart since nobody is really there this late" Albert says getting into the car. You all get in the car and you start driving there, Albert turns on the radio and of course, the first song to play was the same song you guy listened to last night, Sofia. Albert looks at you with a kind of shocked look and you do too, you both start laughing as he continues to drive remember the night before. "What's so funny?" Aija asks suspiciously.

You quickly think of an excuse because you don't want to start being teased again, "Nothing the song is just, funny" "Uhh.. okay-" Aija says laughing sarcastically. You all end up singing mostly all the songs that came on the radio, it was really fun. Time passes by as you finally reach Walmart. "Are you sure this is a good idea y/n?" Kaden asks worriedly. "Yes Kaden, you don't have to worry about it." "Fine" he sighs as we get out of the car. We start walking to the building and we see a ladder on the side. "Well, looks like that's our way up," I say pointing to the ladder. "Alrighty, let's go!" Aija says speed walking to the ladder. You all make it to the ladder and you guys make sure nobody is watching as you all start heading up the ladder, Jake went first, then Raven, then Kaden, then Aija. Albert said he would go last so he could be a look out. You begin climbing up the ladder when you hear a crack. You stop climbing immediately, startled by the noise. "uh guys, I think the ladder broke-" you say kind of loudly staring at where the noise came from. "If it broke then you would of fell by now," Jake says laughing. "Yea your right, I'll just climb quickly," you say worried. But as soon as you took the next step, the bar that your foot was on broke causing you to lose grip and fall. "Y/n!" The group screams in sync terrified as you scream too. But right before you hit the ground, thankfully, Albert caught you. "Woah! Are you ok?!" He says putting you down. Out of breath from the fall you say, "I almost died! What do you think?!" realizing he just saved your life you smile and add, "But uh, thanks for catching me" "No problem, just be more careful next time" he says laughing out of breath too.

"How about you go, I'll go last," you say laughing kind of traumatized from what just happened. "Alright, just keep a lookout," he says smiling as he climbs up. You then climb up after him and skip the part with the missing bar. Thankfully no employees came after hearing the noise, it was kind of weird but you didn't care. "Are you ok?!" Jake says shaking you. "Yes, I'm ok! Stop before you make me fall off the building" you say laughing. "Sorry sorry," he says stopping and laughing awkwardly. "See I told you this was a bad idea," Kaden said rolling his eyes. "But I'm still alive everything's fine!" you say laughing trying to break his bad mood, "and it was worth it too, turn around!" The group turns around to see the beautiful sunset from a view they've never seen before. "Woah, this is amazing!" Albert says as he looks at the sky smiling like crazy. You stare at the sky too, then at him. ~he's cute isn't he- what no?! I just became his friend yesterday! ok but like.. he's cute right?" your voices in your head argue and you didn't realize you see staring until you both made eye contact. You snap out of your trance as he says "thank you for showing us this idiot," he says laughing. ~kiss him, like right now. NO, OH MY GOD, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!~ your voices argue again but you say, "No problem, aretz" you say smiling as you look at the beautiful sky once again.

Authors note

AA THE TENSION BETWEEN THEM I CAN'T TAKE IT 😢 anyways this one took longer than expected cuz I kept getting distracted :,)