Hinata nodded. After they headed to the Star Wars area.

"I didn't know you liked Star Wars." Hinata said a bit quietly a bit ashamed that he didn't know that.

"Yeah I haven't watched the movie in a long time though." Kageyama said.

"Can... can you watch it with me? I've never seen the movies before." Hinata said a bit nervously.

Kageyama looked down at him and gave him a small smile and nodded.

"Yeah." He said.

Hinata gave him a big smile.

~Let's see what TsukiYama is up too~

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima went on the Toy story shooting ride first since toy story happened Tonbe Yamaguchi's favorite movie.

After they got off They went into one of the shops. There was a Rex from toy story shirt. Yamaguchi saw  Tsuki looking at it like he wanted it.  Yamaguchi took the shirt off the shelf and smiled at Tsuki. Before Tsuki could do anything Yamaguchi took it up to the front and bought it.

"You didn't need to do that." Tsuki said when Yamaguchi came back.

"But you looked like you wanted it." Yamaguchi said.

Tsuki sighed.
"Thank you." He said.

Yamaguchi smiled at him.

"Now what?" Yamaguchi asked.

Tsuki shrugged.
"What do you want to do?"

Yamaguchi thought for a moment.
"Indiana Jones?"

Tsuki nodded and they started to walk towards the  Indiana Jones ride.  As they were walking they saw a cotton candy cart. Yamaguchi stopped mid walk and stared.

Tsuki looked at him then went up to the cart and bought two bundles of cotton candy. Then he walked back to Yamaguchi.

"Thank you Tsukki!" Yamaguchi said happily as he started to eat the cotton candy.

Tsuki smiled.

"Your welcome." He said.

They continued to Walk to the Indiana Jones ride. When they arrived at the Line they saw there was about a forty minute wait.

"Do you want to wait?" Yamaguchi asked. 

Tsukki nodded and they stayed in line.
Tsuki wasn't too excited about this considering he was surrounded by people however he also didn't want to ruin Yamaguchi's fun.

They finally got on the ride forty minutes later.
Yamaguchi was pretty happy. Tsuki liked seeing him like that.

After they got off the ride they decided to walk around and look in the shops before meeting up with Hinata and Kageyama for the fireworks.

As they were walking there was a large group of people that suddenly showed up out of now where. Yamaguchi who had a hold of Tsuki's hand some how ended up getting swept away by the crowd.