Season 5??

I am as excited as anybrony or pegasister for the infamous season five. But there are some things you may or may not have heard. This might turn into a rant, sorry for the topic change.

The 100th Episode will focus on background characters.

This is one of the most exciting things for me. An episode based on our loveable characters that sit in the sidelines. I just wonder who it would be about, and hopefully about more than one pony. I want to have at least Derpy, Lyra, and Carrot Cake (99% sure that's her name). Just because the storyline would be interesting.

Luna will have a Nightmare.

That seems ironic in a way, the Princess of The Night having a NIGHTmare. Also on this topic, Apple Bloom is next on Luna's visit list because Scoot's and Sweetie already were visited.

The Whole Pie Family.

Finally, we get to meet her second sister, and her parents. Not to mention Maud will reappear. That is exciting to me, but don't tell Pinkie but I honestly think she's adopted. If the rest of her family is as bland as Maud (which I am assuming) she will probably be confirmed as adopted.

Twilight will have to deal with the destruction of the Golden Oak Library.

If you saw EQ: Rainbow Rocks (if you didn't please skip this unless you want spoilers) Twilight receives the book Sunset Shimmer wrote to Princess Celestia with. She gets it from a pony taking a large book stack to the castle. I'm not quite sure what it means, but I think part of the castle  is going to be a public library in Ponyville.

Pinkie will break the 4th Wall.

You do not know how much I've wanted her to do this. Just imagining it makes me squeal like a filly who just received her cutie mark.

Pinkie will have a Coltfriend.

Woah, woah, woah! (Btw Rd will say that but I'm not covering that topic.) I think it would be cute to see Pinkie have a relationship, but there have been rumors that have irked me. Apparently the rumor is the coltfriend could be Soarin'....wait SOARIN'!!! If you've read my books you know I put RD with him, but Pinkie Pie? No, please no. I am praying TO CELESTIA this does not come true. If it isn't true that it's Soarin' than I would guess it's Cheese Sandwich.

There will be yet another Equestria Girls.

I don't know about you but I think they should have stopped at 2 movies. I liked the second one better personally, but if you have 3 one of them is bound to fail. This one will be called the Friendship Games. Sounds Olympic like to me and I have my doubts...

Make sure to watch the Season 5 Episode 1 sneak peak on Youtube.

You better check it out. It's amazing,  I'm not going to give anything away but it is sooo funny. You will be on the floor, and your sides will be hurting ( I know, I'm speaking from experience of watching the video 7 times.)

Have any opinions, excitements, or things I missed leave a comment! :-)