chapter 1

FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OH FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOH AY OH-

Daniel Kovalyuv, 24, groaned loudly and sat up on his bed and rubbed his eyes.
“ shut up you stupid alarm! i'm up already!"
his hands quickly made their way to his bed-side table on which the alarm clock was placed. his fingers fussed around for awhile before they finally grabbed the alarm clock and switched it off

He let out a sigh and stood up to go to the bathroom to freshen up and take a shower.

a few mins later

the door to the bathroom clicked open and Daniel stepped out
He dried his pink hair and and quickly dressed up in a white shirt with a black tie and coat accompanied by black trousers

He stepped out of hs room and went downstairs to find his mother laying out the tale

“Good morning mum” he greeted with a smile
“Good morning Daniel, you're just in time for breakfast, take a seat.” his mother said gesturing towards one of the chairs by the table.
“Where’s dad ? has he already left for work ?” the boy asked while pulling out a chair and taking a seat.
“Your dad is cooking breakfast today Daniel, get ready to eat burnt food” she said in a teasing tone.

“Nah, I have faith in dad. What's the worst he could do ? break a plate ? burn an egg-” just then, Daniel was interrupted by the sound of glass breaking which was soon followed by a stenching rotten smell.

Daniel pinched his nose and said, “I didn't expect dad to be such a terrible cook, please don't let him cook next time mum”

“I told you didn't I ? I remember back to the days when your father and I were in university, he cooked for our 4th anniversary despite me telling him not to. we ended up ordering KFC.” his mother sniggered.

Just then, Mr. Kovalyuv came in with a tray food of food.

“Sorry guys, i had some trouble in the kitchen. I accidently-”
“broke a plate and burnt an egg ?” Daniel interrupted

“Well yes, my son, but you forgot one more thing, i melted a metal spoon too.”
ANYWAYS, what's the special occasion Dad ? how come you're cooking today ?” the boy asked curiously.

“Well, Daniel dear, we have some news for you.”

somethings wrong i can feel it

“Well Daniel, the SVRF has another mission for you, but this time, it's different,” Mrs. Kovalyuv took a deep breath before continuing,”Honey, you're getting married to the son of the south korean PM ( prime minister ), and you'll be staying in Korea, we need you to get as much information as you can.”

“W-what “ Daniel finally stuttered out after a minute of silence. “Can’t I go as a normal resident and report the happenings to you all ?”

“we need you to be an insider so that the news will be more reliable Dan ( Dan is daniel’s/soon to be yeonjun’s nickname ), we don't question your skills Dan, but we need the news from a trustable source, in the end, we figured out that being a part of one of the most important family in all of korea would be much better. Please understand Daniel, it’ll be worth it, I promise.”

“I-I’m not sure mother, give me a minute.”

if I marry him, that would mean I’d have to stay in korea, which also means that i’ll be away from mum and dad too. But, this is for my country, and if I do end up failing and dying, it’ll all be for the love of my country, right ?

“I-I’m ready to do it”

Thank you dear. Now, let's try to look on the bright side, I saw a picture of that boy, and he's quite handsome, I'm sure the two of you would look great together!”

“Oh mother, I bet he's not even HALF as handsome as me” Daniel said while shaking his head and giggling before digging into the now-already-cold food.

“DAD, THIS TASTES HORRIBLE!”

A/N: wassup guys ? So I'm finally back!!! ŪwŪ I've edited these chapters and published them, I won't publish them all at once tho-
anYGaYs, I hope y'all will like this story ŪwŪ ( why do I sound like an 11 year old- sunnxuenx wdkbudea I'm EXCITEDDDDDDDDDD )

Bye Chimmies 💛💛💛♥️♥️♥️

I love y'all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

P.s. I'll be creating a separate book for announcements, I'll notify yall when I will ^°^

( These banners are not made by me, credit goes to -yanaesthetic  )