The trio were quiet for a few seconds until Mabel spoke up. "It's not like the perfect man is just going to walk through that door and compliment me."

At that moment Soos walked through the doorway. "Hey dudes, woah cool sweater Mabel."

Dipper and Pacifica tried their hardest to hold in their laughter as the look of bewilderment grew on Mabel's face.

"Hey what's so funny?" Soos asked.

Early the next day everyone began loading their bags onto Stan's RV. Stan walked up to Soos and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Now remember, your not just running the shack while we're gone, you also have to protect it from counter pranks."

Soos saluted. "You can count on me Mr. Pines!"

"Just call Wendy if they start taping you to the ceiling again."

"Will do!"

Mabel handed Soos a long piece of paper. "This is everything you need to know to take care of Waddles and Coconut."

Dipper carried he and Pacifica's bags onto the RV.

"This is kinda small." She said.

Dipper looked out the window and sighed. "It's about to get smaller."

Candy and Grenda approached with fully packed bags. Mabel hugged Stan's leg. "Thanks for letting me invite my friends!"

"Hey the more people willing to help for free the better!"

Dipper walked out of the RV "Grunkle Stan what exactly are we doing?"

"We're getting revenge Dipper. For years the other tourist traps in Oregon have been pranking me relentlessly. Blowing up my car, letting hungry racoons into my bedroom window, attacking Soos."

Mabel winced. "Those don't really sound like pranks Grunkle Stan."

"Ha! That's what makes them such good pranks, you'd never see them coming. But this year we're gonna hit them before they get the chance to hit us!" Stan took a map from his pocket and unfolded it. "This is the rout we're taking and all the attractions we're hitting. Now enough wasting time, everyone get on!"

Mabel and her friends sat at a table while Dipper and Pacifica sat on a couch in the back. "Alright girls, are you ready for this?"

"Of course." Candy assures. "We will give them the best date ever."

"ANOTHER WIN FOR LOVE!" Grenda belts out.

They arrive at the first attraction. The world's largest ball of yarn. They all gather around Stan outside. "Ok this one's pretty simple. Just find the end of the string and tie it to the back of the RV."

They all approach the yarn ball. "Oooo so big!" Mabel says.

"Almost makes you want to jump in." Candy agrees.

The two began nudging Dipper and Pacifica until Dipper finally finds the end piece of the yarn. "Got it!" He grabbed Pacifica's hand and ran to the RV.

Candy snapped her fingers. "Darn it. So close."

"WELL IF THEY ARENT GOING IN, I AM!" Grenda yelled as she jumped into the yarn ball.

Dipper carefully tied the piece of yarn to the back of the RV. They looked uncomfortabley at each other.

"Sooo." Dipper began. "This is probably going to be the whole trip."