the begging of love

HI everyone the author here so how im going to do this is that Larain[my oc} is going to spend one chapter with each commandment first up is Melascula of faith.

Melascula'POV_

looking down I see my beautiful mate. The way her hair is perfectly split down the middle her pale skin. Her round face, her pink lips, her tiny frame. Everything about her draws me in. Everything about her makes my hearts race, the way she's laying her head on my chest. I can't help but smile her adorable sleeping face. The way she's cuddling up to me.

TWO HOURS LATER

it's just me and larain now since everyone left to eat souls and get more supplies."mmhph" I hear her groan she must be waking up I thought.

YOUR POV
I open my eyes and see Melascula looking at me smiling. I smile back while I inhale {your favorite smell}. I cuddle more into Melascula's chest inhaling again."so you like how I smell~do you?" Melascula says my face imminently turned beet red"w...well y...you smell like{your favorite scent} it's my favorite smell. It calms me down" said shyly. "aww no need to be shy angel eyes~" I look up at melascula and smile. Know one has ever been this kind to me except my sister margret and veronica. Elizabeth has always been rude to me because of the way I look calling me things like. Attention seeker, fat, pancake, ironing board, and ever worse things. My father cared about me the only reason why he made me stay in my room was to protect myself an other's since i cant very well control my powers. But here's a woman I just met not ever a day ago and she's already showing me so much kindness. Im imedintly snapped out of my thoughts"is there something on my face" Melascula asked that's when i realized that I was staring."no i was just admiring your beauty" I said. go me nice save I thought. "how did you sleep?" Melascula asked. "Good, thanks for asking" I said smiling. "no problem angel eyes" i look around noticing it's just me and Melascula"everyone else went to get supplies and food" Melascula added. "oh,okay" "so Larain tell me what do you like?" Melascula asked. "I like to read, write, draw, and do hair" I said moving to sit on the left side of Melascula. I suddenly feel a strange surge of pain."ow......the hell was that"? I say "whats wrong" melascula asked looking worried."I dont know I just felt a surge of pain" I say now looking at Melascula.Then my left eye{goddess eye} flashes pink"uhh...what's wrong with your eye"? Melscula askes."what color is my eye glowing melascula?""pink" Melascula says.

MELASCULA'S POV

   I see Larain hold out her hand and say"project". Then a vision plays.

THE VISION

In the vision is a tall woman with pale skin, pink hair that reaches her shoulders, huge boobs, blue eyes, and goddess wings.

END OF VISION

LARAIN'S POV

The vision stops "nerobasta" I hear melascula say. "who?" I ask looking confused."why did your eye glow pink?' Melascula askes changing the subject."when my eye glows pink I see a vision of my mate" I say stilll looking at Meascula. I see Melascula tense,"what's wrong, what are you not telling me" I ask"Nerobasta is the aid to the archangel Ludociel" Melascula says looking forward with an angered expression on her face. "nerobasta's another one of my mates" I say cuddling up to Meascula. I feel Melascula relax, I then sense the ten commandments coming closer. The nine of them land in front of me smiling. I get up and walk over to all of them and give them each hugs. I  yawn again."your tired again?" Melascula askes coming up behind me and wrap her arms around my waist."using my magic wears me out quickly" I say walking over to derieri and hugging her. "when you wake up well spend time together, okay" Derieri says picking me up bridal style. I cuddle closer to derieri as she walks into the castle.