"How long do we have?"

"Thirty minutes."

I gulped and nodded my head, subconsciously quickening my pace. I knew it was going to be a tight change-over, but I had no idea how stressful it'd be.

Sunday 11:00 (Norway) 05:00 (CAN)

I stood in front of the mirror in the bathrooms, running my hands under the cold tap as I waited for my eyes to adjust to my new contact lenses. When they did, it still took me a while to register my reflection.

I was wearing an auburn wig, which hung in a french plait over my shoulder. I was wearing a baseball cap and sports gear, and had put some coloured contacts in beneath some clear-lens glasses.

I looked different. Much different. I'd had to change my eyebrow makeup to lighten the hair to match my wig, and in all, I thought I looked pretty different.

I hurriedly pushed out of the bathroom with a large sports-bag as opposed to the suitcase from before, and crossed to the terminal where Jason stood, also in sports-gear and a baseball cap.

If I didn't know to expect him in sports-gear, I wouldn't have recognised him at all.

This time, we weren't sitting together on the flight, and we weren't to acknowledge each other at all.

This sent nervous butterflies through my stomach and left a vile taste in the back of my throat.

For the entire flight, I felt as though I had ants eating away at my skin and I tried hard to keep the tears from my eyes and the lump from my throat.

"Name?" The guard pressed as I handed over my second passport.

"Maria Andonov." I knew my Bulgarian accent wasn't as smooth as my Polish one, and the guard blinked up at me for a moment.

"Remove glasses," He snapped and I gulped, pulling the glasses off with shaky palms.

"Hat too." He demanded and I gently removed the hat, being careful not to disturb my wig.

"Business or pleasure?" He spat as he stamped my passport.

"Business," I choked and he looked at me with a cocked eyebrow. "Sport." I blurted, pointing to my bag as I pulled my hat back on after my glasses.

He nodded his head and closed my passport, calling for the next passenger.

Gulping and almost hyperventilating, I marched along the hallway to the main concourse of the airport.

I pushed inside the bathroom with tears in my eyes, and just made it into a stall before they escaped.

Sunday 16:35 (Iceland) 11:35 (CAN)

Gasping for breath, I wasn't sure if I could do this, falling to the floor of the stall and gripping the edge of the WC for support.

I gagged and coughed, but nothing came up, the little food I'd eaten on the plane and back at Jason's, not substantial enough to constitute sickness.

Patting my mouth with some tissue, I flushed and sat on the closed lid, gasping for breath as I removed the wig and hat.

I peeled out of my clothes and sat nude on the toilet, waiting for my body temperature to cool.

Once it had, I unzipped the bag and removed my next outfit, touching up my makeup to look more glamorous. I switched the contact lenses and pulled on a long blonde curly wig, with a large floppy hat and sunglasses.

I rolled the sports outfit and accessories into a ball and gently folded the sports bag into the overnight-bag I had to match my glamorous outfit.

This was by far my favourite of my five disguises, but was definitely a little extra.