1.

NOTE TO KANYE, JEFFREE AND KIM!! DONT SUE ME PLEASE THIS IS A JOKE OKAY I AM A YOUNG DUCKLING

NOTE 2: COVER PHOTO MADE BY @ espupisocs ON INSTAGRAM (thank u for that one lmao)

You did it Kanye, you lost the election.

Kanye was gutted, he was so upset. Who wouldn't vote for him? They were obviously some imbeciles, they don't get any free Yeezy's, they missed the chance to get them, he thought to himself. He sighed.
Maybe I should should get something from Starbucks and treat myself because I love Kanye like Kanye loves Kanye, he walks downstairs and puts on his Yeezy boost 750's (brown) and put on his Saint Laurent Black&White  tweed coat. (Damn Kanye no need to flex that hard, we know you're rich).
"Kim, I'm going to Starbucks okay? Do you want anything?" he yells.
"No Ye," she yells back from Norths room.

He heads out of the door and depressingly walks down the gloomy street. He turns around the corner and walks into Starbucks.
He orders a short white chocolate mocha, which is one of Kim's favourite drinks, too bad she isn't here hah. The waiter gives him his drink. Hang on, the waiter looks familiar...

"Jeffree hey, how you doing?" Kanye asks him.
"Oh hey Kanye, what's aP, you look quiet sad what's the problem?" Jeffree asks him.
Kanye sighs. "I- Well- I lost the election and that shows that people don't love Kanye like Kanye loves Kanye," frowns. Jeffree pat's him on the back and hands him his drink. "It's okay, I voted you because 'I love Kanye like Kanye loves Kanye'," he smiles.
"Really?" Kanye asks.
"Of course, do you want me to do you a makeup look to cheer you up?" Jeffree asks cheerfully.
"We're in the middle of Starbucks Jeffree,"
"Ah right, we can go to my house," he gestures to Kanye to follow him.
Doesn't this mf work here ? Kanye thinks. He follows Jeffree anyway.
Jeffree leads him into his Pink Aston Martin Vantage and they both drive to Jeffree's house to do some amazing makeup yass.