Mr. Boss: Chapter 2

So sorry for take FOREVER to update. I've put all my other works on hold and have decided to work solely on this one. I really love the story line for this, but I suck at writing so I'm sorry in advance for all the mistakes and horrible updating schedule. Also, Cy is pronounced like "sigh". (Alex's nickname for Cyrus)

P.S. I'm typing this on my phone... So annoying -.-

On with Chapter 2 :D

₪₪₪₪

Stepping out of the car into the parking garage under Cyrus' apartment I did a wonderful, back popping stretch. His apartment was at least thirty minutes from the airport. I almost fell asleep twice.

"Ew, Al. Can you try not to pop your back in front of me? You know I hate it when you do it," Cyrus scrunched up his face before slamming his car door shut behind him.

I stick my tongue out at him, which causes him to smirk at me, "You know you missed it."

"As sad as it may sound, I did. You don't know how much I missed you Al," Cyrus lets out a breathless laugh and shakes his head back and forth like he's trying to clear his head.

"I missed you too Cyrus," I scrunch my eyebrows up thinking about how truly boring the past two years were.

I walked over to his side and pulled open the trunk. I can only grab one of my bags before Cyrus grabs the other, "Come on Cy! I can carry my own bags," I huff, stomping my foot.

"I know you can. I just want to carry your things for you."

He gives me a smile that leaves me blushing. Why does he make me feel so weird? Maybe it's because he's drop dead sexy. I can't lie to my inner monologue there. He is really sexy. He filled out in all the right places.

I follow behind Cyrus as he makes his way to the elevator, "So, what time do we have to be at work tomorrow," I ask as the elevator doors close us in.

I sit my suitcase on the ground and flex my hand. Gosh, how much stuff did I pack?

"Hmm. I don't think I have to be in until one, so we'll leave at noon." I nod my head and watch as Cyrus hits a button for the top pent house floor.

The elevator grows silent as we move upward. I find myself nodding my head to the catching elevator music.

"Remember when you used to be terrified of elevators, Al?" Cyrus chuckles at the memory.

"Yeah. Glad I got over that," I laugh," remember when you forced me into that elevator in Florida that one time?"

"Yeah. I'm still sorry about that Al." I look over at Cyrus to see him frowning.

"Hey! We all pee ourselves at some point in our lives. I'm over it Cy."

I slap his shoulder as the elevator comes to a stop. The doors open to reveal the pent house doors.

Cyrus starts digging in his pockets for his key. He starts with the front, left pocket and then moves onto the right one, "Fuck," I shake my head at his curse. Of course he lost his key.

After a minutes of Cyrus checking and double checking all of his pants pockets and finally slaps his hand of her left pectoral.

He lets out a chickle, "Shirt pocket."

I laugh at his back as he opens the door. MY laugh soon turns into a gasp as I see just how amazing his apartment is. I felt my jaw go slack as I take in all the clean, polsihed surfaces.

"Gosh, Cy, who'd you have to kill to get this place?"

A deep rumble comes out of his chest as he laughs, "No one Al. I didn't have to do anything thanks to my good looks and charm."

He winks at me before heading up a small flight of stairs with my bags. I follow behind him, watching his muscles flex under his shirt.

"This is my room," he nods at a door at the top of the stairs before turning right, "and this," he pauses and sits my bags down before turning the door knob,"this is your room."

I was met with a cream colored room with a large bed with grey colored sheets on it. The room was very plan with only a flat screen TV on the wall, a desk and chair, a dresser, and a small sofa. I guess I'll have to go shoping for some picture frames soon.

Cyrus sat my bags on the bed before walking over to me, "I know it's not very 'homey' right now, but you can do whatever you want with it," he looked down at me with a strange emotion on his face before quickly covering it up, "I'm so glad you're finally here Alex. It's been crazy lonely here without you."

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his toned shoulders, "We're together now, Cyrus," I feel his arms wrap around my waist.

I hug him tighter for a minute before leaning back to look him in the eye, "Now everything can go back tot the way it used to be."

He smiled at me, his dimples showing. He has that smile that's infectious. I couldn't help but smile back at him.

"Not everything's the same," he countered.

"No?" I giggled at he brushed a stray piece of hair from my face.

It took almost everything I had in me to not blush. Some how I stopped it from staining my cheeks.

"No," he confirmed, "This time I'll be bossing you around."

He winked at me before unwrapping our arms off of each other and leaving. I was standing in the middle of my room stunned.

Why was I so turned on by that wink?

Shaking my head to clear my mind of some naughty thing I stepped over to my bags and unzipped them. I grabbed a handful of my clothes and walked over to the dresser.

I spent the next half hour settling in. When I emerged from my room I smelt an amazing aroma coming from down stairs. I followed the scent into the kitchen where I spotted Cyrus in only pajama bottoms slaving over the stove.

"Whatcha makin'," I asked plopping down into a bar stool.

Cyrus turned around to me with a glint in his eyes, "Chocolate chip pancakes."

"Really? This late at night?" I picked up an apple from the basket on the table and waved it as him before taking a bite out of it.

"Yes! Don't act like you aren't excited Al. I know you love my pancakes," he turned back around and flipped a pancake.

He had me there. His chocolate chip pancakes were my weakness.

I just smiled at his back as I watched his muscles ripple when he flipped the pancake again.

Five minutes and 8 pancakes later, I had 4 pancakes in front of me smothered in chocolate syrup.

"Gosh Alex, normal people eat their food not have a staring contest with it," Cyrus laughed before stuffing his mouth full of the delicious goodness.

I just glared at him before I took a huge chunk of my pancakes and shoved them in my mouth.

After our pancake dinner we decided to watch the first Shrek movie on his flat screen TV. It was our favorite movie of all time. Don't judge.

I leaned into Cyrus's side as he whispered all the lines to me. I was so at peace at his side I found myself wrapping my arms around his waist and sighing.

Sleep was quickly finding me. Right before I blacked out I could have sworn I felt a pair of lips touch mine.

₪₪₪₪

*Not Edited

How was it? :)