"Again" Draco rolled his eyes.

"Here how about this. Draco and I will finish making the cookies and you girls get everything ready and Ill bring some cookies over ok?" I told the group.

"Ok" The girls said.

Draco got up and started pulling my arm towards the kitchen.

"COOKIES!! COOKIES!! COOKIES!! COOKIES!!" Draco said like a little boy.

"Bye" I say before Draco pulled me out of the Great Hall.

We got to the kitchen and we put a tray of cookies in the oven.

"Now what?" I asked him.

"Oh you know what."

Draco pulled me in for a kiss then he picked me up and put me on the counter. I wrap my legs around his waist and keep kissing him. We suddenly hear the kitchen door open. We stopped kissing and looked up.

"WOW OK WELL BYE" Stefan said.

"Hey Stef?" Damon asked.

"Yes Damon"

"Didn't Ellena say that they hated each other and that they always fight?" Damon asked.

"Ya she did..She would love to hear about this" Stefan said.

"OK OK OK you caught us having a um Hate-Mate ok just don't tell anyone" I looked at them and they nodded then left.

"Where were we?" Draco said about kissing me then the timer went off.

"UGH why now?" Draco said annoyed.

After the cookies were made you took a plateful for the other girls. Before I left I gave Draco one last kiss.

"Tomorrow we can to the health homework" I whispered into his ear before walking out.

I got the dorm and we played games and talked about boys until Caroline wanted to play Truth or Dare.

"Ok so who's first?" Caroline asked us.

"ME!" Pansy said then she sat down across from me.

"Kat truth or dare?" She asked me.

"Ill do dare"

"Ok I dare you to go to the boy's dorm and kiss one of them" Pansy said with a big smirk on her face.

"Ok so I know I cant kiss Blaise he is taken by you. Cant kiss Tom because Ellena likes him. Cant kiss Damon because Bon likes him." I say.

"Just kiss Stefan" Ellena said.

"I might as will just kiss Draco because we have that health project together." I said standing up as the other girls follow be.

We walk out of our dorm and I knock on Draco's dorm.

"Come in" Draco said putting on a shirt.

As I walk in the girls stood behind the door listening to what we are saying.

"Hel-" Draco said but I cut him off by a finger on his mouth keeping him quiet.

I pointed to the door and held my hand over my ear like you were listening to something. I mouthed the words "The girls. Act like we hate each other" Draco nodded.

"What do you want slut" Draco said annoyed.

"Im sorry but we will have to do this anyway." I say walking towards him.

"What are you-" You cut Draco off with a kiss then start to walk away.

Draco pulls your arms back in for a kiss and pushes you onto the bed. He crawls on top of you kissing you then he goes down to your ear.

"I love you baby" Draco whispered.

"I love you too" I whispered back getting up.

I went to his ear.

"Cuddles tomorrow night?" I whispered into his ear.

"Ofc!" He whispered back.

I walk to the door then turn around and mouthed the words "Love you" and he mouthed them back. I walk out of his dorm and I see the girls full of excitement.

"SOOOOO?" Bonnie asked.

"So what"

"THE KISS" The girls screamed at me.

"It was...ok"

"And when are you doing the health project?" Ellena asked me.

"He said on Tomorrow" I said nervously.

"Smart that when Blaise, Tom, Ellena, Caroline, Bonnie and I have quidditch practice. Smart." Pansy said.

"Well goodnight everybody" I say before falling into a deep sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED