"Are you cold? Do you need a blanket? I knocked you right into your ice and it went flying all around your body!"

She reaches her hand out to me and I tilted my head. I understood that she cared about me, because I'm one of her peers. The main question I had was why. That's when I let out a breath and it was visible meaning I was a bit colder than normal. She grabs my hand and pulls me up. She wraps her arm around me to keep me warm and the audience cheers,

"Thank you, Hado.."

I say softly. We were both in different classes, so it was surprising that she cared in the first place. We walk towards recovery girl's temporary station and I was given an electric heated blanket. Hado stayed with me but then left as soon as my father walked into the room. He had a smirk on his face and I just glared.

"Recovery Girl could you give us a few moments alone?"

She listens and leaves the room for a bit. There was a tension between me and my father.

"I knew you weren't strong enough to defeat that girl.."

I glared at him,

"If you didn't threaten Shoto on the matter I probably would've won. I'm not sure if you noticed, but I worked my ass off to prove to people that it was a good idea to be recommended into this course. They all thought it was you that recommended me because I'm your daughter. Little do they fucking know that it was Aizawa that fucking recommend me."

He raised his eyebrows and then left. I was still furious with this man. My mother is in the hospital because of it, and I'm afraid of visiting her. My hair was exactly the same color as his, and I didn't want to give her more trauma then she's already dealt with. I reached for the white crystal that was around my neck. It was given to me by my mother for the last birthday she was with us. The award announcements were made and I left the office. I stood on the podium looking off to the side, anywhere but where my father was. They announced my name with second place and I bowed, thanking Mr Aizawa who was giving us the awards.

"Talk to me after class tomorrow."

I scoff at his statement as he awards Hado. We were then dismissed to the locker rooms. I took a shower because of how much I smelled. As I exit the shower only Hado was in the locker room. She was also coming out of the shower. We both got dressed, slipping on my black joggers and a white hoodie. I also had on just a pair of random sneakers. Once I was fully dressed she said something to me,

"Hey, hey. You did good today. I often see you around the halls. I don't ever see you with people. Why is that?"

For someone who's bubbly and cheerful and sometimes a big airhead, she's very intuitive. I was drying my hair with the towel and I answered her simply,

"I refuse to make friends with people who look down on me and those who use me to get close to my father."

This shocked her, I've had a few friends in the past and after finding out their true intentions I quickly broke that off.

"All of your classmates look down on you? Why?"

I wasn't sure if I should answer her. Nobody has ever asked, they just assumed I was weak.

"It's personal."

I simply said. I was about to leave the locker room when she grabbed my arm,