Chapitre 10: Here's Something I Didn't Mention

Start from the beginning

[creds to the original artist of this bomb art wowowowow :0]

Yamamoto rubbed the back of his neck in nervousness and backed away.

Y/n suddenly felt she was being covered by a shadow. She turned around and saw a giant boy standing behind her.

Startled, she backed away a bit almost falling into the pool if only the silver haired boy hadn't caught her.

"W-Why h-hello there! I-I'm y/n but please call me y/n!"

"Well that is your name. Haha, I'm Lev Haiba I'm sorry if I scared you. Yamamoto is right you are very pretty..." He pulled y/n up with one swift movement of his arm. And once again, Kenma glared.

"Please don't stop setting to me

"Please don't stop setting to me." -Lev said with a nervous tone and smile.

Y/n continued to chat with the Nekoma team until Tsukki came out and told her to start packing since they were leaving soon.

She bid farewell to everyone, "Bye KenKen! See you soon everyone!!!" She gave him a small peck on his cheek and waved goodbye. Leaving the boy embarrassed & trying to hide his blushing face but he managed to utter out, "See you y/n."

A vein popped out on Tsukki's neck but he calmed himself and got rid of those nasty thoughts.

As they were heading back everyone was calmly chatting for once.

"Man I'm exhausted!" -Hinata

"Me too, even though it was so relaxing I'm still tired." -Suga

"Thanks for inviting us y/n! You're the best!" -Nishinoya

"Awe but of course, only the best for my friends~ I love you guys!"

"We love you too y/n!!! (T_T)" -Tanaka

They hugged each other and continued chatting.

"Oh guys I need to pick up something I left at the gym, do you mind taking a little detour?"

"Sure y/n, it's easier for everyone to go home from a familiar place either way. We'll all go together." -Daichi

And so, everyone arrived at the gym at Karasuno high school. But upon their arrival, the silver haired third year felt something was suspicious. They opened the gym doors and sure enough.